I Did Something Incredibly Stupid And Painful...

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
...And I felt like I should share the tale. I stabbed myself. I mean "Ricky Bobby, WOO!" stabbed myself. Sunday morning I was cleaning my car. I had to remove the wheel lids to change them but they were tied with straps. So I got a knife, got on one knee and started to cut it. However I have a steeming shoulder injury and after doing a little too much struggling... *POP* goes the arm and straight to my leg. Knife in hand. Thankfully it wasn't a long knife so the puncture wasn't deep. After a minute of agony on the floor I picked myself up, relocated my shoulder and took off the knife. Funny enough the dislocated shoulder was a hell of a lot more painful than the knife. Word of advice. When you use a knife, always, and I mean ALWAYS, point it away from your body.

I hobble a bit because scar tissue keeps tearing, but other than a bruised ego, I'll be fine.

And we have all learned a valuable lesson, thank you to our good friend Killjoy, and that lesson is, do not give this man anything sharper than a crayon.

Hope your leg and arm are ok.

Wow, I know the agony of a dislocated shoulder so I can appreciate 50% of your pain.
Still though, why hold the knife towards you to begin with?

Crayons can get pretty dangerous though.

And we have all learned a valuable lesson, thank you to our good friend Killjoy, and that lesson is, do not give this man anything sharper than a crayon.

Even that could be dangerous for Killjoy.. he'll find a way.. he got that Sabu picture, clearly influenced by insane dangers.

On a more serious note, hope you'll be alright mate :)

Kevin "Big Monkey" Nash;1955329 said:
I always knew you were fucking stupid.
In all fairness, it's beyond his control. It's not "Pick up a fucking book, you lazy ignoramus" stupid. It's the kind of stupid you're born with.

If anyone saw that post before I edited it, I'll green rep you for keeping your mouth shut.

You just may have the least interesting stories of all time Killjoy.

And I mean that in the most loving, caring, uninterested way.

Wait what the fuck, who is Riaku? I saw the avatar and thought it was Killjoy. Is it? If not, why not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back