I bet you didn't know this about your girlfriend!

Serious Mozzarella

Special Victims Unit
So apparently, it's not cool to try to get off the phone with your girlfriend when she calls you at 4:30 in the morning, on a Tuesday, during exams week, to "make sure you're okay."

Because she might get really pissed off at you.

It's also not cool to call her back, because A) you're already fucking awake, and B) because you feel bad. That might piss her off even more.

It's almost like I know from experience.

Women are like Rubik's cubes. The more you try to figure them out, the harder they get to solve. Once you've solved them, you throw them away and get a new one. For those that can't, chances are you'll stick it out no matter how frustrated they make you.

Me? I like to re-program them and start from scratch.

When you get off the phone do you have a catch phrase? Like, "You've Been Cheesed!" or "The Illuminati will find you!"

Барбоса;2455580 said:
What's the moral of the story?

Never answer the phone at 4.30am

It doesn't really change the fact that the ring woke me up, and the only reason it's even on is because I use my phone for my alarm.

Look on the bright side, you'll have plenty of time to sleep now that you won't be getting any sex.

Барбоса;2455600 said:
If being woken up was the thing that you were most annoyed about regarding the converstation...

I don't think I really need to reiterate the fact that it was 4:30AM, on a Wednesday, during exam week.

Either to her, or this thread.

1. That fucking sucks man.
2. Suggestion: most phones have a setting to disable all sounds EXCEPT for alarm. Maybe yours does too.
3. Here's some words to live by:

Women are like Rubik's cubes. The more you try to figure them out, the harder they get to solve. Once you've solved them, you throw them away and get a new one. For those that can't, chances are you'll stick it out no matter how frustrated they make you.

Me? I like to re-program them and start from scratch.

You must spread some reputation before giving it to FalKon again.

My experience is that women have the freedom to do what they want, however if you do the exact same thing they do, it's not ok. Women work like the WWE Creative team, they make changes every five minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back