• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I AM the God Of War!!!

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
That one line pumps me right up. After playing and beating the first game in less than a day. I was hooked. I had to play the second one. So I went out and got the second one. Beat it again in less than a day. I dont know what it is. The puzzles you have to solve, or it could be the badass enemies you have to kill. Maybe, just maybe. It's that Kratos is the most motherfucking badass person to ever walk the earth outside of Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Now I have to wait until the fall for God Of War 3. Ain't this some bullshit? Oh well though, it just means that they are taking their time with it and possibly making it the best game of all the times.

Who else loves God Of War? Who else cant fucking wait for God Of War 3? I know I love it and cant wait. What about you? Are YOU the God Of War?

God of War is nothing short of badass. The first level of the game you're given the option of going to war or going back to bed with two naked women. How is that for a way to start the game? I haven't played the second one yet all the way through but it looked amazing from the bit that I got to play. The weapons are awesome, the bosses are hard to beat, and it's just fun to play. Geting to the end of the first game was just fun as the ending fits perfectly. Excellent game that is just straight up violent. If you're a fan of mass killing and magic, go with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back