I am confused...

But then again, you didn't start threads asking where everyone was and hinting that they must suck for not being able to multitask.

It's only a section that is bumped during a show? Plus the names Guy uses can be a bit misleading, funny, but if the only said Raw Live Discussion it would be easier to tell what they are.

I like Guys LD nicknames.and there were two of them last night.The other got neglected like a red headed step child,but it was still there:shrug:

I do too, I'm just saying if you don't know what they are it can be confusing.

Vash you know how to use the New Post button right?

I dunno man its prolly a good thing I wasn't in there. Would have been shouted out after the first ten minutes of Raw. Wanted to believe they wouldn't fuck it up, but they sure did.

Why were they allowed to even get to the ring?

They were made out to look like a bunch of second rate *****es and reinforced that image by beating up a cripple. Although I dunno how much damage was done. Maybe Brett got whiplash.

It did it's job. Got them over as heels. I wasn't drooling all over it like I was in the beginning but it still had my attention.

an last weeks utter destruction didn't get them over as heels?

Maybe worthless nothing heels that have no momentum, they might as well change their name to the Spirit Squad.

Barrett and Utunga are the only ones who might be around in 6 months,

Barrett because he is big and goofy looking, Utunga because he is fucking Jennifer Hudson.

an last weeks utter destruction didn't get them over as heels?

Maybe worthless nothing heels that have no momentum, they might as well change their name to the Spirit Squad.

Barrett and Utunga are the only ones who might be around in 6 months,

Barrett because he is big and goofy looking, Utunga because he is fucking Jennifer Hudson.
I'd go with smart cowardly heels, they knew they were outnumbered so they tucked tail instead of getting their ass' whipped. They are acting just like a gang would, and when they had the advantage they took it and fucked Hart up.

I'd go with smart cowardly heels, they knew they were outnumbered so they tucked tail instead of getting their ass' whipped. They are acting just like a gang would, and when they had the advantage they took it and fucked Hart up.

I dunno reminded me of the night Hall and Nash spent an episode of RAW running from Steve Austin.

Why do they have to be cowards?

I dunno reminded me of the night Hall and Nash spent an episode of RAW running from Steve Austin.

Why do they have to be cowards?
I don't know why they have to be, but that's the route they're going. Most factions are cowards that only have strength in numbers anyway. That's usually why they are in factions.

I don't know why they have to be, but that's the route they're going. Most factions are cowards that only have strength in numbers anyway. That's usually why they are in factions.

Usually. Isn't that the problem?

Last week was different, at least compared to the stuff they have been putting up for the last 7 or 8 YEARS.

What happened to the days of Bobby Heanan's stables, or Jimmy Harts Stables. Hell even the Nation of Domination had Farooq and the Rock.

They were factions too, and they were badasses.

What was the last real badass faction?

Evolution? Yea that was the Triple H show.

The straight Edge Society? Reminds me a Right to Fricken Censor. luke Gallows? Maybe they will repackage him in a few years as the Undertakers bastard child.

How about Legacy? Was that ever more than the Randy Orton Show?

Where is Cody Rhodes?

Ted Dibiase is now rehashing his dads gimmick?

Point is they had a chance to do something special with this group, but in a year they will be looked at as no better than Right to Censor.

status quo.

Well it's only been two weeks of the storyline so let it play out. I have high hopes for this, I just hope I'm not disappointed.

Thing about this stable that's different is they're all rookies not a couple main guys and mid carders, they won't look dominant in even matches yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back