• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am confused...

Vash21

Pre-Show Stalwart
where is everyone? Too busy watching raw to even post? What can't do two things at once?

Better?

You'd think on a wrestling site that people would be watching raw.

You'd think on a wrestling site that people would be watching raw.

Sorry was giving people to much credit, must be only a few of us that can fricking multitask.

Figured to take a break during the divas match anyway, its a fucking joke.

I meant why weren't people posting about what happened with NXT.

where is everyone?
Living their lives.
Too busy watching raw to even post?
No. I only see some dumb ass topics written by a goof with a "NOOB" avatar. Not much to talk about in here.

What can't do two things at once?
I can blink, pump blood and breath at the same time. Good enough for you? Or should I pee as well?

Than you? Probably.

Now that you're not as confused, I'd imagine the thread has lost it's luster... That's a fucking shame, because there was so much potential... Oh...right...

Maybe he is the other type of "confused." I know where you can get an excellent psychiatrist to talk about your problems. His schedule hasn't got anything hectic going on, so he definitely can pencil you in.

Ah... The kind of confused that always involves a closet of some sort and lots of crying and repressed feelings and such? Fuck... Now I'M confused...

cookie_monster.jpg

i was confused as to why no one was posting. I had figured there would be some kind of running commentary on the show.

Its funny after last week there was so much interest, after this week people are asking who the fuck the limo driver is.

Same old boring shit with the same lame ass predictable finish.

Not a matter of not wanting him. You'd just think that trying to post last night and seeing the thread "WWE Raw LD Is With Dragon on 6/14" constantly being posted to might make someone even the least bit curious in checking it out.

The obvious escapes this guy quite often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back