• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Am An Innate (And Until Now Unwitting) Ass Man

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I've come to this realization over the past few days. Now, please don't construe this to mean that I'm an "ass man" in the conventional sense of the term. I have never looked for this feature in any of the women that I've dated; in fact, the only real physical features that have ever sparked an initial physical attraction in me are a nice face and a gorgeous smile. However, I am an ass man precisely for the following reasons:

1) A couple of the women I have dated have had a very nice pair, but I only noticed this when someone else brought it to my attention.

2) Whenever things start to get hot and heavy, my hands immediately dart for a woman's ass. It doesn't even have to be a particularly shapely or nice one. In fact, a couple of the women I've dated have had pretty flat asses. Nonetheless, my hands spent no less time there than they did on the particularly nice asses of other girlfriends.

3) During foreplay, I spend the minimal amount of time necessary paying attention to the erogenous zones of a woman's chest. Likewise, I only pay the minimal amount of time necessary on all other erogenous zones that don't center around a woman's hips or ass. I have become the master of efficient foreplay, but this isn't so I can get to the act faster; it's because I use the rest of the duration of the correct amount of foreplay to put my hands where they most like to be.

Do you find yourself ever doing the same things as I am, even if it is to different parts of a woman's body?

I realised I was an ass man a few years ago. However on the rare occasions that I get it on I tend to play with breasts a lot. Although I do tend to play with the ass and hip area when I do the foreplay

Between boobs n ass, boobs. But I have had my ass groped and felt by my exes a lot.

Take that as you will.

I think it might be you that "takes it."

Oh and tdigle, if I ever make it with a Woman, I'll inform you of my preferences immediately.

Tdigle is in Nate.

Now we know why Nate hasn't been around so much.

I used to rub and suck titties like a mad man thinking it would drive a woman nuts. I've grown to realize they get bored with it quicker than I do. I might as well just grab my own cock since that guarantees that one of us is enjoying something.

But I am an ass grabber too. It's probably gorilla aggression thing in us guys. Or it's just a way to pull your mate closer and have something to rub your dick on.

For some reason I feel drawn to certain women's legs. There's something magical about a girl who takes care of her legs, especially one in Arkansas.

I'm like Daron in the sense that I'm most drawn into a woman by her face. However my hands do often go straight for the ass. To be fair though almost all of the women I've dated haven't really had a nice set of boobs. They're usually on the small side.

I love a nice face. Although I once went out with a girl with a face only a mother could truly love, not ugly per-se, just something you had to get used to. Amazing body, and tits and arse though, and she was only 18. I miss the days when I actually made an effort with women, or anything for that matter.

There was this girl in a weelchair who still managed to have a nice a nice arse, I was like "how? You cant walk or anything!" She was like "alright, no need to rub it in!"

And a black girl with a flat arse. I told her she defied all stereotypes and she thanked me and said she tries to be strong willed and indepent. Think shes a lawyer now, should've stuck with her, might be able to retire.

See kids, the above posts are why you shouldnt, shall we say, imbibe intoxicating substances. You wake up on a comedown and end up oversharing with people you've never met, who probably dont want to know.

I'm like a kid in a candy store, so I go for a little of everything. I probably prefer boobs though. Enjoy looking at butts, but playing with boobs.

Also tennis.

My looking like an idiot didn't start with this thread and it damn well won't end here, either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back