• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am *a poster who is now banned*!

RobstarEWN

Dark Match Jobber
Hello my name is Robstar and I have come from *insert shitty forum name here* forums to look at how other forums work such as Wrestlezone. I came here to basically judge you guys. Even though I'm here I can say I would never come back to Wrestlezone ever again, I mean the spam posts are really stupid, who cares if you only posted a sentence or two. The new members thread should be an entirely new forum I mean come on man, I am a moderator on *insert shitty forum name here* and have had intelligent conversations without the need to have that spam post thing. You guys should really fix up your site or better yet join *insert shitty forum name here*, it's basically Wrestlezone but better

Well, that worked out well for you didnt it?

Jackass.

& I see "WZStar" lurking. Come to check your work there buddy? Here is a tip- dont use the word star in both your names. Dead giveaway.

WZ needs the new members thread to be its own forum and to not enforce non-spam posting. Wow, you got us there.

Seems like you carry your forums vague, shitty posting everywhere you go.

Ack, its so disorganised!! And more stuck onto the news site! AND I DON'T GET ANY OF THE INSIDE JOKES!! Nooo, no, no, no! I'll stick right here, thanks!

Wow a Simon Cowell rip-off for internet forums ... nice gimmick I guess ...

Reactions: IHW
I'm almost positive this was the forum (EWN) Sully frequents now, and they almost tried some pathetic raid on WZCW one time

Yeah, whatever happened to classy ****es? You know, the kind who smoked their cigarettes with those long cigarette holder thingies? Those were some classy hos.

If you find yourself one of those, promote her straight to Bottom Bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back