Huh?........ Now that's interesting

Tenta

The Shark Should've Worked in WCW
Woke up today in some girl's room. Currently using her Macbook to write on, which sucks, and really not sure what she looks like. She went to the bathroom to shower and stuff... I'm really curious

Oh, and WrestlingAuthority and NateDaMac got bant. I get WrestlingAuthority, but does anyone know what Nate did?

actually whats more interesting is;

You shagged a random bird, you don't know what she looks like, yet your first port of call is post on WZ to see who has been bant?! :lmao:

actually whats more interesting is;

You shagged a random bird, you don't know what she looks like, yet your first port of call is post on WZ to see who has been bant?! :lmao:

Should that be a sign I've spent too much times on these boards? I really don't care if she sees that I'm on this board, or for that matter what she really looks like now:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao: you're a legend man!

You want to know what's worse? I'm trying to remember what I did last night... And all I can really think right now is;

"Shit... I just got gray rep... I worked so had to get all green rep". Fuck, I hate gray rep.

I just did.... Someone should really red rep me for this girl.... Jesus Christ...

Actually she's not that horrendous, I suppose. Got a nice arse. I'm pretty sure that's what lured me in.

You know how it is... Once you see a nice ass, you don't really notice much else

Obviously Tina is the drunken third party in your random sexual escapades last night. Obviously! :p

This is the funniest shit I've read on this board yet!

WTF?

How is this helping John Tenta get into the hall of fame?

All in due time. TMexico.... It's all part of the plan

JT4HOF just becmae one of my favorite posters. this is my kind of scenario

I'm not going to lie.... I just marked out a little bit to hear NorCal compliment me. I feel like I've accomplished something.

NorCal, I'm about to head on out. I promise, I'm gonna try and do you proud, man.

I once knew a chick named Tina. Fucked her and rubbed it in her boyfriends face.

I once knew a chick named Tina. Fucked her and rubbed it in her boyfriends face.

Did she look a bit like this?

tina-fey-30-rock.jpg

If so, you get 1 trillion points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back