HQ Undisputed: How to Become the WTF VI Champion in 1,372 Easy Steps

The Dragon Saga

Whale in a Teardrop
Chris-Jericho-chris-jericho-28234566-339-700.png

"The End of The World as You Know It... Has Arrived!"

Chris Jericho welcomes you to the thread, assclowns! You may know him by one or even many of his impressive array of names and labels, some may know him as "The Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rolla", "The Best in the World at Everything/What He Does", "The Man of 1004 Holds", "The Sexy Beast", "The King of the World", "Lionheart" or simply just "Y2J"! Nevertheless, Chris Jericho wishes to add another impressive label to those listed above and that is the winner of the sixth annual WrestleZone Tournament! Chris Jericho deserves this award, cause God only knows he has won basically ever title known to man that is worth half a damn... do you understand what I'm saying to you, right now?

Chris Jericho wasn't someone a company found out of a bodybuilder magazine, stuck him in a pair of dull colored tights, sent to Florida to learn how to apply a freakin' Waistlock. Chris Jericho isn't a guy that got signed by one of the big companies, came in and kissed the ass of every guy walking within two inches of his scent to make it to the top. Chris Jericho isn't somebody who "knew somebody" to get where he has got in the business.

Chris Jericho competed throughout Mexico, throughout Europe, competed for WAR in Japan, worked his way up from the independent promotions in America such as Jim Cornette's Smoky Mountain Wrestling, through Paul Heyman's Extreme Championship Wrestling, into Eric Bischoff's World Championship Wrestling where he helped pioneer the WCW Cruiserweight Championship. Chris Jericho was one of the most over professional wrestlers in the industry throughout the nineties and people knew it. Flamboyant, eccentric; call it what you will, Chris Jericho was flat out entertaining!

When the ship was sinkin' and the empire came callin', the Millennium Clock started countin' and Chris Jericho found himself standing atop a stage, microphone in hand as he made one of the most memorable debuts in both wrestling and especially World Wrestling Entertainment history by interrupting... The Rock. From that day Chris Jericho has won accolade-after-accolade, beaten Superstar-after-Superstar even when people said he wasn't going to. He has blown every expectation anybody had for him completely out of the water and now he stands, still active today, embarking on a quest against CM Punk to become WWE Champion, proving once and for all, that he is... The Best In The World At EVERYTHING He Does!

He's a rockstar, an actor, a radio host, a game show host, an award show host. He has danced with stars and been taken away in a cop car! He was the man that told Stephanie McMahon she was the breast; I am, best! Chris Jericho has won over 50 Championship belts. His list of accolades are near untouchable...

* First EVER WWE Undisputed Heavyweight Champion
* Five Time World Heavyweight Champion
* A Record Nine Time WWE Intercontinental Champion
* Seven Time WWE Tag Team Champion
* Four Time WCW Cruiserweight Champion
* WCW Television Champion
* ECW World Television Champion
* NWA World Middleweight Champion
* Ninth Triple Crown Champion
* Fourth Grand Slam Champion

...Chris Jericho was 2008 & 2009 Wrestling Observer Wrestler of the Year, PWI ranked him #2 of the 500 Best Singles Wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2009, Chris Jericho has other awards from Wrestling Observer such as Best Interviews of the Decade, his feud with Shawn Michaels in 2008 was voted Feud of the Year by BOTH PWI & Wrestling Observer. Not to mention he has a Match of the Year award from Wrestling Observer, against Shawn Michaels.

You ask somebody their favorite Chris Jericho match and chances are they'll either think about it for a good ten minutes or they'll list off several, Chris Jericho has headlined Wrestlemania. In 2003, Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels stole the show! Chris Jericho has had classic bouts with the likes of The Rock, Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, Steve Austin, Triple H, John Cena, The Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, Edge, Christian and so many more!

Chris Jericho is easily one of the greatest performers of the past twenty years, some rank him even higher. He has held audiences in the palms of his hands, whether it be with his entertaining and eccentric promos, to making you loath him with his narcissistic monotone judgment where he claimed you were a hypocrite and a parasite. Now Chris Jericho is calling on you, to show the world, and shove down their throats that he is... The Best In The World At What He Does!

Vote_Y2J. TODAY.

Will be hard for him if he comes up against any top present day performer like Cena, Orton or Punk as he does not have stellar records against them. He has a decent record against the Attitude Era bigwigs like Austin, Rock, etc but few will be willing to vote against them.

And soon he will add beating CM Punk for the WWE title to his astounding list of accolades thus proving YET AGAIN that he is the BEST in the WORLD at EVERYTHING he does.

My crosshairs are resting firmly on Chris Jericho's overrated head. Break the walls down, motherfucker.

And your boy is pinned. Booyaka booyaka.

Jericho shouldn't even get past Jerry Lawler in the second round. If he does, he should lose to Harley Race. If he doesn't lose to Harley Race, he's losing to Sting, without a shadow of a doubt.

And your boy is pinned. Booyaka booyaka.

Jericho shouldn't even get past Jerry Lawler in the second round. If he does, he should lose to Harley Race. If he doesn't lose to Harley Race, he's losing to Sting, without a shadow of a doubt.

We have an Extreme Rules victory I believe and one at Souled Out 97. Bring it!

It will be a hard journey, but a journey I am willing to take. Through Lionsaults and Codebreakers, we shall prevail. Jericho will fight on, even if he falls to defeat, the other contestants and hypocrites and parasites that should bow down at his feet. Ayatollah of Rock'n'Rolla, Best In The World... my goal for Chris Jericho is that he at least reach the third.

Poetic justice.

Alas, arguing Rey vs. Jericho is pointless, as I don't think it's possible for them to meet until the finals, and as plan to gun for Jericho, I doubt he'll make it anywhere close to the finals.

Alas, arguing Rey vs. Jericho is pointless, as I don't think it's possible for them to meet until the finals, and as plan to gun for Jericho, I doubt he'll make it anywhere close to the finals.

I realise this, will be a challenge, may pull a couple upsets, may not (probably won't!) but either way I'm stickin' with my guns.

Jericho will win this tournament he is after all "The Best in the World at Everything/What He Does" and technically his is "The Man of 1004 Holds" charisma wise he is "The Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rolla". He also has the aide of Ralphus (part of "Jericho Personal Security"),The Jerichoholic Ninja (part of "Jericho Personal Security") and Viva Los Jericho (part of "Jericho Personal Security"). I think he has won a few titles as well

Championships and accomplishments

Canadian Rocky Mountain Wrestling
CRMW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
CRMW North American Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Lance Storm
Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre
NWA World Middleweight Championship (1 time)
Extreme Championship Wrestling
ECW World Television Championship (1 time)
Pro Wrestling Illustrated
PWI Comeback of the Year (2008)
PWI Feud of the Year (2008) vs. Shawn Michaels
PWI Most Hated Wrestler of the Year (2002, 2008)
PWI ranked him #2 of the 500 best singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2009
PWI ranked him #109 of the top 500 singles wrestlers of the "PWI Years" in 2003
World Championship Wrestling
WCW Cruiserweight Championship (4 times)
WCW World Television Championship (1 time)
World Wrestling Federation / World Wrestling Entertainment
Undisputed WWF Championship (1 times)- First Ever Ask him yourself parasites
World Heavyweight Championship (3 times)
WCW/World Championship (2 times)
WWF/E Intercontinental Championship (9 times)- A Record may i point out!!!
WWF/E World Tag Team Championship (5 times) – with Chris Benoit (1), The Rock (1), Christian (1), Edge (1), and The Big Show (1)
WWE Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Edge (1) and The Big Show (1)
WWF European Championship (1 time)
WWF Hardcore Championship (1 time)
Ninth Triple Crown Champion
Fourth Grand Slam Champion - Only person to have won all the title in the Grand Slam
Slammy Award for Superstar of the Year (2008)
Slammy Award for Tag Team of the Year (2009) – with The Big Show
Wrestle Association "R"
WAR International Junior Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
WAR International Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Gedo
World Wrestling Association
WWA Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with El Dandy
Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Best on Interviews (2003, 2008, 2009)
Best on Interviews of the Decade (2000–2009)
Feud of the Year (2008) vs. Shawn Michaels
Match of the Year (2008) vs. Shawn Michaels in a Ladder match at No Mercy
Most Underrated Wrestler (1999, 2000)
Readers' Favorite Wrestler (1999)
Wrestler of the Year (2008, 2009)
Best Pro Wrestling Book (2011) for Undisputed: How to Become the World Champion in 1,372 Easy Steps
Best Pro Wrestling DVD (2010) for Breaking the Code: Behind the Walls of Chris Jericho
Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall of Fame (Class of 2010)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back