How WWE Should Make Lesnar/Triple H Interesting

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Everyone in the IWC has heard the general disinterest in the Triple H versus Brock Lesnar rematch. This does not need to be the case however; this storyline can actually be very intriguing, if indeed creative delivers.

Let me spoil the winner from the very get go : Brock Lesnar Needs to Win.

As to how one would set up the storyline on this is very simple yet effective. As expected Triple H will make his return to the WWE and probably confront Brock Lesnar. I think at this point it is a given that the WWE is going this route and will ultimately set up this rematch. Lesnar/Triple H rematch is boring. How do you change this lack of interest? You make a stipulation and you make a match type.

Let’s look at what in theory is setting this up: Vince McMahon needs hip surgery from the attack on him at the hands of Brock Lesnar. Now let’s look at how the situation this allows for, the so-called head honcho of the WWE is nowhere to be seen. As seen on this Monday the so called GM of Raw is in favor of Lesnar which means the next highest authority figure supports Lesnar. It is very evident that Triple H will reassume Vince’s position and that is where the twist will come.

Brock Lesnar must indeed challenge Triple H for control position of the WWE. If Lesnar wins Paul Heyman becomes the new leader of WWE, if Triple H wins Heyman is fired. Now the reasoning behind not making it Heyman and Lesnar would be that everyone knows Lesnar recently resigned, what people don’t know is Heyman’s contract status. If you add this unpredictability you automatically elevate the match.

I’m not done though with this match. With the type of stipulation that has been added it is necessary to have an interesting match type. I remember reading on the Wrestlezone main page that they should have it in Hell in the Cell. I disagree with this match type, as Triple H did it last year. Instead, they should do an I Quit Match. It makes sense plus allows for the use of weapons.

Now as for the build-up between the two keep it simple, have them instigate the match, then have them add the stipulations, then let them have a few physical confrontations. And how do you get the McMahons back in power? Summerslam 2013… Have Vince return. Have a babyface (maybe Cena) fight for Vince and Lesnar fight for Heyman for power. Pretty simple booking.

Does a summer full of Paul Heyman as leader sound that bad? Heck, with him calling the shots who knows what could happen. He does everything with brilliance. I think it sounds like a good idea, what about you.

I think this idea could be good as just a straight up hhh v lesnar match is boring to me I don't think wwe vince or hhh will go along with it or even contemplate it they don't think outside the box nowadays but yeah your idea would be awesome thumbs up to you great idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back