How would you have done it.

The Five-Star Frog Splash

WWE United States Champion
by Nick Paglino
Sep 12, 2009

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE officials decided to scrap the planned John Morrison vs Dolph Ziggler match at Breaking Point because agents could not come up with a logical finish to the match. Several ideas were tossed out, but all rejected as officials felt the proposed finishes did not benefit either wrestler.
Well that's a shame. I was thinking of a way to book the match while trying to put both guys over and keep it logical, but it actually is hard to do. So how would you guys book the finish of this match? Who would win, and how. Keep it logical and back your reasons.

As I mentioned in a previous thread....

Have them put on a 5 star match. Some how towards the end, they our outside of the ring. and then have morrison or ziggler do a sick move that will leave them both out of the ring for a double count-out.

Morrison retains, no one is pinned cleanly, ziggler gains some more credibility, the feud can continue....

That's what I would like.

I would have a good back and forth match , showcasing both talents very well. Each would get a few really close pinfalls, and I'd even toss in countering the other's finisher from one man to the other. So here it is, I'll write it as it is near the end of the match.

Morrison and Ziggler are trading punches, and Morrison throws Ziggler into the ropes. Ziggler comes back and gets kicked in the stomach. Morrison goes for the Moonlight Drive, but Ziggler throws Morrison off him into the ropes stomach first, as Ziggler runs and goes for his finisher, Morrison holds the ropes and Ziggler lands flat on his back. Morrison goes and does a standing Shooting Star Press, and goes for the cover, but Ziggler kicks out. Morrison gets up and Ziggler throws him into the corner. Ziggler gets caught in a head scissors turned Hurricanrana. Morrison pulls him over for the Starship Pain, but as Morrison goes for it, Ziggler rolls away and Morrison lands on his feet. Ziggler charges him from the corner and out of pure instinct, without even really looking, Morrison hits Ziggler with the Nitroblast. He pins him for the victory and retains the championship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back