• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How would you feel if this forum ended?

Blue Chipper

Shapeshifting Humanoid
I've been a part of this forum for years. I never plan to stop. As of late, I've been particularly active, and it got me thinking: how would it affect me if this place were to end.

This is my go-to place for suppressing my wrestling discussing needs. But, it's more than that. I rely and value certain people's opinions. When something happens, I go to their posts to check what they thought. I respect a lot of people here.

This is, in the big picture, a mere forum. In my life, however, it has admittedly become more than that.

Serious discussion is shunned in the GSD section, and I'm not supposed to break the fourth wall, so I'll stop there before I get cut off.

Hmm...it wouldn't be like changing. I might go to another forum, I might just go on with my life.

This forum is kinda like an online game to me...like WoW or Secondlife. Maybe like Facebook to some people.

I think I would be sad for a little bit but then realize I will be able to sleep well once again, and not making late night posts, or thinking of what I should post the following day.

This is the most cool forum about wrestling, I can't really find a better one... They did a good thing, its simple and it has a few good regular posters and it is very good to have a laugh with you guys.

I see this something like facebook, if I am at home watching TV I will be online here.
I know everybody hates me and stuff, but it is still a very good place and even the guys I hate are awesome and funny

So if this forum ends I will be sad, because there are guys like Lee, Dagger Dias, JWGunslinger, Dave and Hamler that I really like and I have my homies at the GFX Section - Seth & Arlo and recently Mr.BC and Jam22

WZ let's me have an outlet that I can't have around real friends or family.
So I'd probably go mad without it. ^_^

Serious discussion is shunned in the GSD section, and I'm not supposed to break the fourth wall, so I'll stop there before I get cut off.

Sly turned Bar Room 1 into the GSD in hopes that there could be intelligent discussion in it

Fire away -- Also, I had no idea you were "BC" until recent

This forum used to have a massive brain fart every couple of months, don't know if it still does, so I'd go to one of those forums I used to reside in when that happened.

homer-drunk.jpg

The thing about this forum though, it's a lot cleaner and more organized than other forums. The sections, and the strict rules just make it a happier place to post.

I know you would, Lee. But that's not all on the forum. That's a combination of things from life circumstances to brain chemistry which have been conspiring against you since the day you emerged from your mother's womb.

that would rather suck if this forum ended, cause i would have to go find another forum to anger people with my open opinions on things lol, and this is the only worth going to forum about wrestling, and unfortunetly, its hard to find wrestling fans cause it isnt normally a topic brought up in school and what not, so if this forum was ended, it really would suck as i would have no one to discuss wrestling with.

SNS doesn't have the human trait of feelings. There's a rumor or 2 I'd like confirmed though.

SNS is it true that you don't bleed?

Are you the guy who hacked PSN?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back