How would you end Raw/Network launch

streicher187

Getting Noticed By Management
This is my first attempt at starting a post, if it's been done sorry and I'm sure I'll have 1 infraction and it will be deleted :rolleyes:

I'm still on the fence about the WWE network and will probably break down a subscribe before Mania. With news Hogan, Taker and others are returning on Monday how would you end Raw so people wanted to run over and sign up for the network?

How I would end raw

HHH in ring with Batista/Orton (assuming Orton on the elimination chamber) and Bryan interrupts and comes to the ring. He asks for a shot at the title at Mania and gets into it with HHH before Vince McMahon comes out and tells Bryan NO,No,No and that he will be facing HHH at Mania.

McMahon then says there will be a triple threat for the title at Mania and introduces Brock Lesner as the 3rd man. Brock comes down and gets in Batista and Orton face... Vince then says there will also be a special host for Mania and out comes Hogan..

Finally the lights go out and Undertake comes down to ring and everyone clears to the outside and taker stands alone in the ring and points to the Mania sign challenging anyone to try and break his streak. Hogan gets on the mic and says "It's great to be back but I didn't come alone" and again the lights go out and when they come back on Sting is standing in the ring with his bat and Sting/Taker get in each others face as the screen goes black and the WWE network clock tics to 0:00..

On the network Raw continues as everyone is brawling and Sting/Taker/Bryan end up standing alone in the ring with Hogan as Batista and the heals scramble up the ramp.

This is what I would do.
Brock Lesnar demands and is refused a spot in the WWE WHC match at wrestlemania.
In the last segment of the show, Hogan is standing in the ring, with all the Hulkamaniacs running wild, and is attacked by Lesnar from behind, and just when he gripes him up for an F-5, Lights go out, and out comes the undertaker beating the hell out of Lesnar thus throwing him out of the ring, and Raw ends with Taker and Hogan in the ring looking at the sign of Wrestlemania XXX and Lesnar furious as paul heyman asks him to calm down while they go backstage.

Your idea is cool as hell but it's just all over the place.

Well then again, the madness is what you would expect going into Mania.

But we won't see Sting wrestle this year buddy.

I kinda think everyone's overthinking just a bit... they do want to have a big ending, but I think having Taker, Hogan, Sting, Lesnar... all at the end is a bit much, plus I would think they'll start the show with Hogan, Taker would come mid-way through, they don't usually have him return at the end... Sting, I'm not really sure where he'd fit in... here's how I end it.

There's a contract signing for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, Randy Orton and Batista... with Stephanie and Triple H hosting it. They're about to sign the contract when Daniel Bryan's theme hits. Daniel Bryan says he should be in the match, they tell him no, (obviously not that easy), but then Vince's music hits and he adds Bryan into the title match making it a three way.

It's a simple ending, it's what most want, and it gives a great lead in to the Network.

has to be taker is out in the ring and the lights go out as sting makes his first ever wwe appearance and build up to have a match at mania

I kinda think everyone's overthinking just a bit... they do want to have a big ending, but I think having Taker, Hogan, Sting, Lesnar... all at the end is a bit much, plus I would think they'll start the show with Hogan, Taker would come mid-way through, they don't usually have him return at the end... Sting, I'm not really sure where he'd fit in... here's how I end it.

There's a contract signing for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, Randy Orton and Batista... with Stephanie and Triple H hosting it. They're about to sign the contract when Daniel Bryan's theme hits. Daniel Bryan says he should be in the match, they tell him no, (obviously not that easy), but then Vince's music hits and he adds Bryan into the title match making it a three way.

It's a simple ending, it's what most want, and it gives a great lead in to the Network.
Then Linda McMahon comes back to add CM Punk in the match? I like that. At least it will be better than that WM 2000 garbage that never should've happened.

Just as the show's ending and Michael Cole is thanking everyone for tuning in and reminding us to turn to the Network for continued coverage, I'd have the camera quickly turn to see Punk jumping the railing and grabbing a microphone as we hear the broadcast crew saying, "Oh my God, what's CM Punk doing here?!"

Fade to black...

On the Network, Punk begins another epic pipebomb promo basically tearing apart the WWE, the Network and The Authority. Shortly after he begins to speak, his mic is turned of, but he grabs a camera and speaks directly into it. Just as he's getting into some really juicy stuff, security and policemen storm to the ring area and remove him from the building. They then go to begin the actual post show and apology for the interruption and proceed to discuss what happened on Raw, practically ignoring the fact that Punk showed up. After a couple minutes, we see either Vince or Triple H interrupt the post show commentary and cut a promo on Punk (perhaps Triple H does it, but Vince grabs him and stops him, saying something about a lawsuit and addressing off-camera).

At that point, the post show continues as normal, but fans area already a buzz about Punk crashing the show and the Network launch. Later in the week, WWE can release a statement on the incident and announce that Vince or Triple H will comment on it publicly next week on Raw.

That won't happen, but that's how I'd do it if I wanted to get a ton of people tuning to the Network, create a major buzz about the WWE and, of course, set up the originally discussed Punk vs Triple H match at Wrestlemania.

I like what the OP said. I don't think at this point its out of the question that Sting signs and shows up on Raw, who are we to really know. With one report one day saying so n so was fired, the next saying a guy quits, another saying hes taking time off, who really knows what might happen. I do like the idea of Sting showing up at the end. They would be stupid beyond reason to sign Sting and not have him wrestle this year, he isn't a young guy and either is Undertaker, they don't have a year to waste with those guys.

But besides that.

Lets say Sting doesn't show up. What if all that stuff the OP said happens, but instead Undertaker is in the ring on the mic and says who will except my challenges blah blah, and either the shows going off the air and Cole says turn on the WWE Network to the rest, or Cena's music hits and before he comes out Cole says turn on WWE Network to see the rest. And we get Cena vs Undertaker, possible Cena heel turn on the Network, or not I dunno. That is something I see being logical.

Because why else would the Network come on at 11:05 it has to be because WWE is going to have something carry on from Raw on its Raw "post game show" or w/e they are calling it, considering Raw usually goes well past 11:05

They've already said it's going to feature Hogan, so that's all I think will happen.

I think Hogan's going to open the show, and be in backstage segments throughout the night meeting the wrestlers.

I'm thinking the end of RAW will involve Undertaker in some fashion.

Some of the ideas given above are interesting, but totally far-fetched.

Well they got to end the raw with the fans happy so I am thinking 3 possible ways...

1) sting return and challenge taker
2) cena defeats a heel and acts all jolly good
3) bryan gets inserted in title match

i think CM Punks music hitting right at the end of Raw, and screen going blank leading straight into the WWE Network and Fallout show commencing, people are going to sign up in droves to see the frig is going on with Punk returning....or if he has. WWE could pull a bait and witch like they do, but they need a cliffhanger ending to Raw to give people a reason to tune into the WWE Network immediately after Raw

I'd lose it if Punk's music hit to end the show and that would be a great cliffhanger but that's purely fantasy as I don't think Punk comes back anytime soon. We all have expectations, this is the WWE and they don't live up to expectations. I expect Cena beating someone and the wyatt family music hitting and that's how they do it. Awful, yes but that's something WWE would do.

Whatever you do it has to carry over in the WWE app, let them show A dark match or something exclusive that will make people talking about the debut for months to come, hell you could even change the main event of Wrestlemania and let one of the faces win the title that night on the app but make it memorable to get people to subscribe now!

10 minutes until Network launch, 7:55: Undertaker makes his long awaited return, enters the ring, grabs a mic and talks about how he's back to claim what's his. A Wrestlemania win.

2 minutes before launch, 8:03: Lights go out, commentators go crazy saying someone must have cut the power, crowd goes insane. Spotlight shines into the rafter, showing a dark figure standing up top. Crowd again goes insane with commentators. Man turns around, revealed as Sting. Crowd explodes. Sting takes a baseball bat out of his coat, points it at Undertaker. Undertaker gives a look of disbelief as if HE has just seen the dead. Sting then points the bat at the Wrestlemania sign.

8:05: Lights go out.

I have two scenarios that I would like to see happen.

I would have Hogan appearing towards the end of Raw, saying how he is glad to be back etc.
Gets interrupted by Taker, with the Network launch countdown on our screen at 5 minutes. Taker goes face to face with Hogan in the ring and points at the WrestleMania XXX sign. Hogan tells Taker if he wants a fight he's got it, but with opponent of his choosing since he is the host of WM. Lights go out all of a sudden, people thinking the power is cut, when a light shines to the top of the crowd of a man. At 10 seconds until launch the man turns around and is Sting, as the clock ticks down to zero it fades out.

Other scenario is Bryan at the end of Raw talking about being screwed at the Chamber, with Punk's music hitting with 10 seconds remaining. And on the post show cuts another Pipe Bomb promo.

Absolutely none of the scenarios posted above will happen. Sting won't be at 'mania.

It'll be some kind of 'cliffhanger' featuring Orton and Batista and it will be boring as hell, just like the match they'll have.

I am not looking forward to this. Any time I have ever been a part of "Everyone jump online all at the exact same time for something awesome!" events, the servers crash and everyone ends up being pissed off. If there's something going on that people are going to miss if they don't have the Network, and then it ends up having technical difficulties, things could get really ugly really fast.

the network launch is inside america only. So best scenario is

at the end of raw the authority come and talk about wwe and network and face of the wwe. Cena music hits and headdown to the ring and attacked by wyatt family, bryan comes and attack by wyatt family, Punk music hits and clear the wyatt family and he stares down the authority. Raw ends with punk has mic and ready for pipe bomb.

But this not going to happened. Instead of punk they send hogan and he cleared the ring and stares down the authority. Cole announced their is a big announcement in network launch and follow the network.

At network launch vince announce hogan is gm of raw.

Of course Hogan will feature himself with the wrestlers. and Cena will give props to it as well as HHH. I think you should expect to see banners for it ringside from the audience and the tweets on the screen.

I would think they have some contract signings done on the network but not the main ones. They are moving towards more action and less talk so the yapping will feature on the Network and the ringside action will be on TV. It does better overseas in non-English speaking countries that way.

If no sting then ultimate scenario

Hogan in ring talking about network going live and with :10 left on the clock CM Punk Music starts to play and Cole yells "Oh My God, is he here"

Switch to WWE Network and out comes Wade Barrett "I got some bad news, you just wasted 60.00" and goes on a Punk rant

I made this scenario in 10 minutes. Let me know what you think about it.

10 minutes before RAW is going off:

The gong goes through the arena, and there is the Undertaker.
Crowd goes wild and there he is: The Deadman! Undertaker walks slowly to the ring until something happens.
Triple H's music hits! Undertaker looks confused to him, and he asks what he wants.
Triple H says that this is the 30th Anniversary of WrestleMania 30, and there will be an big match waiting for him on behalf of the Authority.
He introduces Brock Lesnar to the ring!
Lesnar enters under a big heat by the crowd chanting 'You Suck!' when the music is off. Then Paul Heyman enters in and does the talking for Brock Lesnar.

5 minutes before RAW is going off:
Suddenly, when they almost agree with the match, the lights go off. 10 seconds later, Brock Lesnar is laying on the ground bleeding.
Undertaker and the announcers are confused, when 'thunder' (read: pyro) goes off at the entrance.
Lights go out again, and the crowd is confused again.
Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman are gone.
Then, a 10 second intro of the Crow theme starts, and when the first notes hit, the crowd goes WILD. Wilder than Dolph Ziggler's MITB cash in, louder than anything.
Sting comes down from the rafters, and he has his bat with him! He points to Taker, and then he makes a throat cut movement to end the show.
Crowd is still louder than every suprise entrance in the RR, or any event happening.

On the WWE Network:
Sting goes back to the entrance ramp, but then Undertaker speaks. He wants to challange him in a No Holds Barred match.
'No rules, no countout, only us and the referee'. Then Undertaker closes the show with a loud pop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back