How would you book the rock Return?

jared96

The rock was last seen at the raw after wrestlemania 28th.
and since then we really hadnt seen a mention or even a cena/rock staredown.
so with july 23rd 1000th episode around the corner.
we all know he will be there but how would you book his return.
i would let him return the raw after money in the bank.
cena attempts to cash in on punk. after punk is ambushed by kane.
the rock returns rock bottoms cena before he cashes in.
and walks off. while cena and punk gets up and cm punk staredowns with cena.
and punk points at summerslam 2012 logo.
building up the 1000th episode of raw.
and it would build up rock vs cena wrestlemania 29th since there is talk of having it.

WWE Raw 07/02/12

John Cena vs Big Show in the main event.

Big Show has laid out Cena with a chokeslam, and now walks around the ring shouting at the fans: 'That's your champ?! Is that your champ?!' Big Show goes outside the ring and grabs a chair and goes back to the ring. The referee tries to stop him, but Show just plants him with a boot to the face. Than Show is sizing Cena, who slowly gets up. But... Wait a minute!...

The Rock shows up behind Big Show and turns him around to give him a Rock Bottom. He lays Cena on top of Big Show. The referee counts to three, and Cena's music hits. The Rock walks around and looks at Cena, who gets up and looks straight at him.

The Rock offer a handshake to Cena, and just when Cena accepted his handshake, Rock quickley gave him a Rock Bottom.

The Rock then takes the microphone.

"Finally The Rock has come back to... become the next WWE Champion! Because I officialy enter myself as the 5 entrant to the Money in the Bank Ladder Match."

I would have a commercial air for The Rock's return. Then the following week, I would have him come out and cut a promo at the end of the show.

Have Rock win MITB, fight Punk at SS and loose. If Rock-Cena happens at 29 it damn sure better not be the main event. At this point if were gonna get Rock at two more Manias I would only want to see him fight either Brock, Taker or Austin. I just don't see any of the current stars being worthy of a match vs Rock at Mania. He'll it took building Cena for 10 years to make him worthy. Hopefully Ambrose can get there at some point. Good thing is Rock will be able to go 10 years from now. I personally hope we get 5 more mania matches out of him and even a one to two year run out of him again. If this past return was just to test the waters for him to see if he still has it or we still crave some Rock then it passed with flying colors. My bet is he's not done, not by a long shot.

I got one. I got one. Music hits... "I You Smell..."

Yeah, that's it. I don't give a shit about fantasy scenarios.

No. Not doing it. If you're good at something, never do it for free.

You have my number, Vince.

I got one. I got one. Music hits... "I You Smell..."

Yeah, that's it. I don't give a shit about fantasy scenarios.

Some of the fantasy scenarios I have seen from the IWC are hilarious stuff like *insert wrestlers name here* (Mostly Dolph Ziggler) wins the Royal Rumble, wins the world title at Elimination Chamber, wins the WWE title at WM becomes undisputed champion turns heel and joins up with *Insert IWC heel favorites here* to make the Two Man Power Trip II and the Attitude Era returns and so does Stone Cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back