How would Sheamus look more credible?

matman8540

Ha! I kill me!
After going through the "Sheamus as #1 contender" thread, it has been split 50/50 as to the credibility of the ability of Sheamus to be the next opponent for John Cena. As an old school wrestling fan, I have the perfect solution....a manager. But who would be the perfect manager for him? He needs someone who is a veteran of the business, who has good ability to talk and tell a story, and someone who wouldn't be afraid to interfere in a match. The new manager for Sheamus would be....Finlay. I know that Finlay got destroyed by Sheamus on RAW, but here's the rationale...Finlay would respect someone who destroyed him on simple ability, and is Irish as well. This would give Sheamus the air of credibilty, and make more people believe a title change would be possible. It wouldn't happen, but it would be more belivable.

I would HATE this idea. Finlay ISNT a manager at all, and could not be the mouth piece for Sheamus. I'd rather listen to Sheamus way more than Finlay. And Finlay being an UBER face now would not make sense. And it is usually the heel who would end up respecting the face's persistence and power.

Jesse Ventura did an amazing job of trying to put Sheamus over tonight, he would be great, but obviously would not happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back