How to survive an anaconda attack

AreWeDoneYet.jpg

I wouldn't fuck with him either. He's staight outta Compton.

I almost lost the battle with the snake. No one told me I had to have a knife, and the guide didn't tell me about it until I was knee deep in snake mouth.

I almost lost the battle with the snake. No one told me I had to have a knife, and the guide didn't tell me about it until I was knee deep in snake mouth.

If you have a complaint, take it up with the US Government Peace Corps; they are the ones who endorsed this survival guide for actual use.

If you have a complaint, take it up with the US Government Peace Corps; they are the ones who endorsed this survival guide for actual use.

Peace Corps? :wtf: Aren't they the un-armed vonluntary help? What they fuck would THEY know of true survival.

Just because you sign up to give one weekend out of a month, and do a bunch of overrated workouts, through a course that most school gyms are adding - does not make you a soldier.

Peace Corps? :wtf: Aren't they the un-armed vonluntary help? What they fuck would THEY know of true survival.

Just because you sign up to give one weekend out of a month, and do a bunch of overrated workouts, through a course that most school gyms are adding - does not make you a soldier.

Maybe they wanted to find a way to peacefully kill the anaconda....

Maybe they wanted to find a way to peacefully kill the anaconda....

Peacefully to me, means without pain. Somehow, stabbing an Anaconda through the throat and making it a necktie all the way around - doesn't quite strike me as Peaceful.

Maybe slip the Anaconda a date rape drug, or poison a rat or something.

Peacefully to me, means without pain. Somehow, stabbing an Anaconda through the throat and making it a necktie all the way around - doesn't quite strike me as Peaceful.

Maybe slip the Anaconda a date rape drug, or poison a rat or something.

that's why they said to slowly put the knife in the snakes mouth, and severe the head quickly, like a guillotine; completely peaceful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back