• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How to survive an anaconda attack

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
Just follow these ten easy steps...

1. Do not try to run; the snake is faster than you

2. Lie flat on the ground, put your arms tight against your sides, and your legs tight against one another

3. Be sure to tuck your chin in

4. The snake will begin to nudge and climb over your body

5. DO NOT PANIC

6. After the snake has examined you, it will begin to swallow your feet. Permit the snake to swallow your feet and ankles. Again, do not panic.

7. The snake will begin to swallow your legs, you must lie perfectly still; this will take a long time.

8. When the snake has reached your knees, slowly and with as little movement as possible, reach down, take your knife and very gently slide it into the side of the snake's mouth. Then suddenly rip the knife upwards in a twisting jerking motion and severe the snake's head.

9. Be sure you have a knife

10. Make sure your knife is sharp

Could put in between #8 and #9 the caption "Why So Serious?"

Or one could simply stay away from anaconda-inhabited places, ex. rainforests and such.

Nothing like a good solution to a nonexistant problem ;)

What about the anacondas that escape from the zoo?

Good question; I would remedy this with a simple answer-

There are always stairs somewhere at the zoo. Climb them. Never in the history of mankind have I heard of a snake climbing stairs. And most people would not think to do this, but run amock distracting said snake.

Good question; I would remedy this with a simple answer-

There are always stairs somewhere at the zoo. Climb them. Never in the history have I heard of a snake climbing stairs. And most people would not think to do this, but run amock distracting said snake.

I think the crippled would be up shits creek at that point

Samuel_Jackson.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back