How to make TNA 1 billion times better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddannihilation

Championship Contender
1.) Kill off Eric Bischoff and Dixie Carter via Limo explosion
2.) Replace them with an iPhone 4 that texts the iMPACT ZONE
3.) Have Don West read these texts live
4.) Have AJ Styles, MCMG, Joe, Christopher Daniels and Beer Money form a stable, call it The Centre.
5.) Have The Centre beat down Kurt Angle.
6.) Have The Centre continuously beat down Angle and other wrestlers.
7.) Have Angle form a team of Ken Anderson, Jeff Hardy, Kaz, Kevin Nash, Jay Lethal and Hulk Hogan.
8.) Have team vs. team match with Underworld loosing.
9.) Have Matt Morgan and Amazing Red feud over the world title
10.) Have Scott Hall and Scott Steiner feud over THE OTHER world title (all good companies need 2 titles) with DDP as Steiner's manager, then Hall's manager.
11.) Have The Shore feud with Dinero over the Global title
12.) Have Doug Williams lose the X-division title to Desmond Wolfe, then make sure Wolfe never defends it, also have Wolfe get beaten up by Matt Morgan, twice.
13.) Use the I am T-Pain app on the iPhone to let it talk to the audience, replace the iPhone with a Nokia 3210 so it can be smashed by a pissed off Magnus before once again becoming an iPhone.
14.) Give tag titles to Eric Young and Orlando Jordan, ensure no other tag teams exist.
15.) Hire Brother Love.

These are my ideas, I believe if TNA were to do this they might become the longest running weekly episodic television series of all time. Feel free to critque mine or share your ways for TNA to improve and become the best product ever!!!!!!

You missed out:
Hogan should get everyone to get on their knees and kiss his ass in their home state at every chance he gets.
Get Steve Lombardi to add useless information to any TNA DVD release

Dude seriously this guy was mocking current wwe storylines with TNA guys. I thought it was a dumb idea until i realised what he was doing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back