How the Mighty Have Fallen

Mustang Sally

Sells seashells by the seashore
So, Matt Hardy is back, huh? Thought he was finished with pro wrestling......yet, now he's going to fight Matt Taven. Yes, THE Matt Taven!

I've often wondered how wrestlers who've made it to the top and blow it feel about having to perform in high school gyms.

Wonder what Matt's current goals are? His thoughts?

matty.jpg

I won't hate on Hardy for this. Almost everyone works some indy shows and this appears to be a show to benefit volunteer firefighters. Matt has always had more interest than others that have as much money as he does in working with up and coming guys. Sure that isn't the only reason he is there in the least but I think a lot of guys in his type of situation would not even be at something like this, so it is hard to hate on him for it.

Matt's current goals consist of eating hamburgers, but hamburgers cost money, therefore he must wrestle before he can acquire hamburgers.

Is there any beef between Southbury, CT and Middlebury, CT that may cause this event not to take place? Is there a Northbury? Is this close to Stamford? Is V.1 trying to get Vince to notice him again?

Pomperaug High School Football rules!

He's right where he belongs. That's the problem with believing he has "sunk" to a new low. He shouldn't have been where he was in the first place. Duh.

The man needs to make money I know. But he should really get his health and mental state up to par. He's been slipping a little too much the last couple years, and I don't want him to end up as another wrestler dead at a young age due to demons or reckless behavior.

Is there any beef between Southbury, CT and Middlebury, CT that may cause this event not to take place? Is there a Northbury? Is this close to Stamford? Is V.1 trying to get Vince to notice him again?

Middlebury is a thriving metropolis of over 6000 people! They're too small to have their own high school, so they use Southbury's, which is Pomperaug High.

And yes, in performing at Pomperaug, Matt will be a mere 50 miles from Vince McMahon Central Headquarters. There'll undoubtedly be WWE scouts sent to this event......probably to check out Reby Sky, whoever the hell she is.

By the way, neither Middlebury nor Southbury has a McDonald's or Burger King, so they'll have to import Matt's cheeseburgers from elsewhere.

Beefy!

This could be one of the most misleading thread titles ever, Matt Hardy was never considered "mighty"... well by anyone other than Matt Hardy.

By the way chances are, Matt hardy has more money than all of us combined. I kind of feel bad for matt hardy, he gets hated on so much for no reason at all. He fell into some drugs, okay hes not the first wrestler to do that their are thousands of wrestlers who have been carried away by drugs.

All im saying for being the nice guy that i am, is give matt some sympathy. Its not like he goes all over ur twitter and calls u fat. Show some respect for the dude, wrestlers are human too and they get addicted too. This is not a video Game.
OMG, REBY SKY is so F'N HOT!!!!! WWE should sin her just so i can watch her on TV.
ill be right back guys, just give 10 minutes....

may i also add that i like matt hardy when he was in TNA, i thouht his charactyer was cool and same with his new submission that he did.

Middlebury is a thriving metropolis of over 6000 people! They're too small to have their own high school, so they use Southbury's, which is Pomperaug High.

And yes, in performing at Pomperaug, Matt will be a mere 50 miles from Vince McMahon Central Headquarters. There'll undoubtedly be WWE scouts sent to this event......probably to check out Reby Sky, whoever the hell she is.

By the way, neither Middlebury nor Southbury has a McDonald's or Burger King, so they'll have to import Matt's cheeseburgers from elsewhere.

Beefy!

My knowledge of Connecticut suburbs has just increased 287% from one post.

BRING BACK THE WHALE! BRASS BONANZA FOR LIFE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back