How should sting go out.....

Junior

Occasional Pre-Show
okay this is my first thread because i couldnt find where you post them...but anyways its looking like BFG next month will be stings last match my question is how would u like to see him go out... i can see two ways one way is this at No surrender sting winning the world title and going on to BFG and face aj styles and losing to him showing the pass of the torch...or aj winning at NS and giving sting a shot at the title at BFG and sting winning and going out as the champion and winning the title 4 years in a row at BFG and then having TNA do a world title tourny for a new champion....those are ideas...feel free to comment and add ur own.

I honestly think if u have tna do stings retirement theyre bound to screw it up, sting this is a message to you, u may not trust vince but pitched to thim the right way a sting final tour would do alot better in wwe, if ur going to go out make sure the world actually knows it, and sorry kiddies its not gonna happen in tna, when mainstream america watches wrestling they go to the wwe, not tna, we all know it, if u cant tell by their ratings as proof enough, just ask a non wrestling fan, best way he could possibly go out would be a match against triple h shawn micheals or undertaker at mania, hopefully hbk, then at least we know the match would be a match of the year candidate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back