• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How Should South Park End?

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
If we ever get to the final episode of South Park, what should the final episode be about/the final moment be?

For me, Cartman achieves global domination.

For me, Cartman achieves global domination.

Second thread in the past 5 minutes where I immediately new my answer upon reading the title only to see it was taken.

Thats the only way to go out. Or have something similar but with Kyle, Kenny, and Stan stopping him.

They might try to parody the final episodes of other great shows. Start with Seinfeld and everybody end up in jail, only to have Kyle declare "this ending sucks dick, let's get out of here, guys." Then they go into a new bunch of scenes ending in a diner, where suddenly the screen goes black as "Don't Stop Believing" is playing. Kyle again points out how shit that is and they leave the diner.

In the end, Kenny should live and remove his hood to give an epic closing monolouge with the accent of a British academic, Cartman should learn that he's Jewish, Kyle should accidentally win the war in the Middle East for Palestine, and Stan should give birth to a black baby with Windy Testaberger.

Personally I would revisit the one issue where they bottled it (the Prophet) and let him have the last word, as a big :flipa: to everyone who kicked up such a fuss.

I can't see it ending in just one half an hour episode. That wouldn't feel right. I like Nate's idea of doing it in a movie. Either way, it will be the ending to my favorite show ever and I want it to be an epic ass ending.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE LAST EVER EPISODE OF SOUTH PARK WILL....

Not be shown, as we show you an episode of Terrance and Phillip!

They might try to parody the final episodes of other great shows. Start with Seinfeld and everybody end up in jail, only to have Kyle declare "this ending sucks dick, let's get out of here, guys." Then they go into a new bunch of scenes ending in a diner, where suddenly the screen goes black as "Don't Stop Believing" is playing. Kyle again points out how shit that is and they leave the diner.

In the end, Kenny should live and remove his hood to give an epic closing monolouge with the accent of a British academic, Cartman should learn that he's Jewish, Kyle should accidentally win the war in the Middle East for Palestine, and Stan should give birth to a black baby with Windy Testaberger.

Just drew a blank, where was that from The Sopranos right?

Though Kenny's removed his hood plenty of times and has an american accent. So that idea is a bit silly IC.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE LAST EVER EPISODE OF SOUTH PARK WILL....
Not be shown, as we show you an episode of Terrance and Phillip!

Holy crap I remember when they did this the first time on April Fools Day...I was so pissed, but at the same time, respected the execution SO MUCH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back