How often do you update your cell phone?

Rusty

Is hanging up the boots
Simple question.

I'm personally not a fan of people who change phones twice a year just for the hell of it. To me, they all have the same purpose. I've had my Nokia slide for two years, without problems and I don't see the point of spending more money just to get a phone with a better camera. It's not like I take a lot of photos anyway.

So how often do you update your phone, and what features do you usually look for?

Well, I have an iPhone, and I update the firmware every couple of months or so. As far as changing phones...meh. I dropped my iPhone in Durham, NC back in November, completely cracking the screen, causing a spiderweb effect, and making the "home" button fall off.

I still have the same phone.

Well I had a Nokia. like thr brick one. Then my Dad got me a phone that he found which was a bit updated. Then i got a samsung one which was just shit. I used that for about 2 months the it broke because of the flip thing fell of. Then i got the Motorolla V3 and used that for 7 months then i got another Samsung with is the zf205 or something like that. Then I got a new one for this Christmas which is a Sony Ericson Samsung. Then that got stolen then i used my old Samsung and then i bought the Sony Ericson again. I only usualy get phones that have bluetooth and can hold songs.

Well, I have an iPhone, and I update the firmware every couple of months or so. As far as changing phones...meh. I dropped my iPhone in Durham, NC back in November, completely cracking the screen, causing a spiderweb effect, and making the "home" button fall off.

I still have the same phone.

Can you tell me if there is a free app for Microsoft Word? Because I'm thinking about buying an Ipod Touch.

Ahh I remember the old Motorola V3. I had one of those. Then I dropped it in the toilet and it never worked again. True story.

I usually update the fone whenever I get tired of having a piece of shit fone or if it breaks.

I usually get a new phone every Christmas off my mum as my main present. I don't spend oney on them. As long as it's a Sony Ericsson Walkman phone I'm happy.

When they break, usually. Or if I just fancy something new. I've had a Nokia, then a Motorala and Sony Ericcson (both were shit) and now I'm back to a Nokia, which I've had for over a year. Love the thing.

I just got a phone not too long ago. Annoying thing it is. It always rings at me and shit. I just wish it would leave me alone.

thats the thing. I dont want to get a new one and D/L new ring tones and graphics and retake all my pics. The front screen of mine is cracked and has "sun spots". from fighting. im not kidding. :lmao:

Every six months. The way i see it is, i have a right for a treat every six months now i don't smoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back