• About every day

• Multiple times a day

• Only when I'm drunk and/or high

• Never... but once in a rare while I'll sneak it

• Legitimately never

Results are only viewable after voting.

JGlass

Unregistered User
I'm just really curious on the subject. Almost irrationally so.

And by fast food I mean, "You know what I mean, 'fastfood.'"

I mean burger chains like McDonalds, chicken chains like KFC, outliers like Taco Bell or Arby's, and anything that is made so that you can get it through drive thru.

To be fair, I don't really have a fast food restaurant around my town except for Dairy Queen in the next town. And I'd rather not eat there.

I'm a college student with exceptional metabolism and a taste for unhealthy things. Trying to kick the habit, tho. So more than twice a week.

Once or twice a week. Usually the day after I've gone out and drank a lot because I can't be asked to cook.

Only when I'm drunk, because I have to walk past all the fast food places on the way home from my favourite bar. Usually the only time I eat fast food when I'm sober is when someone else is buying, because this country is way too expensive to eat fast food often. So yeah, once a month on average.

Twice a year, at most. Happens when I'm running late for the train to work and don't have time to pack a salad.

When it happens, my body says to me: "Hey, thanks for all the calories and fat. Step on the scale later and see what we've got for you, stupid."

Every Sunday, but if my something's up I may have it twice a week. There was one time when I had it three times in a week because of the harsh snow conditions, so we were a little behind on the shopping and fast-food was a reasonable option. I thought I was gonna die of a heart attack.

Though if you're that interested, you may want to check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM1ltrM83Js

Aaah who am I kidding, you're not going to watch all of that.

Usually more than twice a week. It's mostly breakfast from Chick-fil-A, or lunch from Wendy's.

If we are just talking about the big chains mentioned in the OP, I would say it is not more than twice a year. The only true chain we have in our town is Subway and I am not going to drive 6 miles for a Whopper/Big Mac.

If we are talking more general chip shops, Chinese/Indian take outs, maybe twice a month. I would have added in "anytime after a late night on the drink" but the eateries near my local no longer open past 12am so I have to hold the munchies until I get home.

Twice a year, at most. Happens when I'm running late for the train to work and don't have time to pack a salad.

When it happens, my body says to me: "Hey, thanks for all the calories and fat. Step on the scale later and see what we've got for you, stupid."

You are aware you can get a salad at most "fast food" places these days right?

This seems like one of those psychological studies one would do when trying to write a research paper to be published. No, really, we publish things such as this.

Once or twice a week, when I'm too lazy to cook on my night for dinner, or when I haven't much time during the work day, and I can't get away for more then half-an-hour, and take-out would take longer/no one else wants to order with me.

A 1/4 of a lb to add to the 105 on your frame?

I'll get McDonald's breakfast every once in a while and then some Tuesday's I go to this Popeye's on Jeweler's row that is buried deep in a food court that is one of the seedier looking places you'll find in downtown Chicago at 11:30am. There is a woman there who looks like she could be a beautiful Persian lass but has let herself go with bad piercings, worse tattoos, and one too many extra spicy meals with a tub of Popeye's "mashed potatoes". I bet she's in to S&M. I'm also not cool enough to be sure but I think someone tried to deal weed to me there once too.

Anyway, so that's about it. I guess the family and I get Chipotle and Steak and Shake (all praise Steak and Shake) once a month on average. If I'm travelling I may break twice a week but generally it is 0, 1, or 2 times a week.

JGlass - did you ever do that California internship that you were talking about?

I almost never go to McDonalds or Burger King anymore, I've gotten violently ill on multiple occasion after eating their food. My "fast food" intake mostly consists of Taco Bell/Taco Johns, & Subway with an occasion trip to Arby's or DQ & I never get fries/chips with my food.

Only when I'm drunk and my friends want some. And even in that situation, VERY rarely do I go in for fast food. Most of the time I'll let my friends get some while I abstain.

I generally find it too expensive for what I'm getting. I can have something healthier, tastier, and more filling at home, and it will normally be far cheaper. And given what large portions I cook, I've generally got leftovers available to me at a moment's notice.

I'm more willing to eat at a proper restaurant. I do that or take-away a few times a month. That can still be bad, but it's a far cry from the poison of fast food. And with a metabolism like mine, I'm more than willing to indulge in that manner.

If you asked me how many times I've had fast food this year, I'd guess it's not been more than three.

To be fair, I don't really have a fast food restaurant around my town except for Dairy Queen in the next town. And I'd rather not eat there.
DQ or the next town?

You are aware you can get a salad at most "fast food" places these days right?
Sure. "Salad."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back