How many people were at tonights ROH PPV?

MayorMcCheese

Pre-Show Stalwart
On tv looked like there was like 100 people.....just funny to me, because if it was TNA there would be endless memes about it, but I guess when it's ROH it doesn't fit the narrative, thus not a big deal to the hypocrites out there. How can ROH pay it's talent on a couple thousand PPV buys and such small attendance? won't be long til the cuts start

On tv looked like there was like 100 people.....just funny to me, because if it was TNA there would be endless memes about it, but I guess when it's ROH it doesn't fit the narrative, thus not a big deal to the hypocrites out there. How can ROH pay it's talent on a couple thousand PPV buys and such small attendance? won't be long til the cuts start

[YOUTUBE]_Aq0WaMJZKo[/YOUTUBE]

There was 1,400 which was sold-out as they were using both bleachers this time. Nice try pal, go be mentally ******ed somewhere else. And if you want to bring TNA into this, they have done so many PPV's from the Impact Zone which holds less, often less than 1,000 as they wouldn't fill it and would move people to the soft camera side, so again, either get contacts, specially made glasses or try harder. The two former are your best chance at success.

To be fair from that angle it doesn't look much because the lights are out on the crowd. I think he had a genuine question.

Interesting how you think someone's "mentally ******ed" just because they underestimate an ROH crowd...

What if it were a TNA crowd?

IDK, when you look at 1400 people & think it's only 100 that would normally indicate you your "mentally ******ed" or incredibly unobservant. Clearly this guy was just trying to take a shot at ROH fans in defense of TNA fans, & he failed

To be fair from that angle it doesn't look much because the lights are out on the crowd. I think he had a genuine question.

That's an angle from the top of one of the bleachers balconies. The guy was trying to troll, nobody that isn't mentally ******ed would be able to make out that over 1,000 people and the noise they were making as 100. Therefore ergo, mentally ******ed.

What if it were a TNA crowd?

I would say the same thing. TNA had 1,600 in PA for their TV taping last week, if someone calls it 100 when it obviously wasn't (I watched Dreamer's promo to Dixie) they too would be making themselves a serious case for either extremely bad vision or mental complications.

Yeah, there are a lot more than 100 people there. Clearly this guy was trying to stick up for TNA and take a shot at ROH fans/supports and, like someone else pointed out, he failed.

I think the reason why people bash TNA Attendance numbers is that they rent out actual arenas that can fit thousands of people and then 300 people show up. For BITW, ROH rented out a place they knew they could sell out. It's not like they were trying to rent out MSG and only fit 1400 people in it.

From what I have been told, they still have not fixed the audio.

For a PPV, they still have not fixed the audio.

Goddamn it.

From what I have been told, they still have not fixed the audio.

For a PPV, they still have not fixed the audio.

Goddamn it.

IDK what you mean by that? Only audio issues all night were the first couple of seconds into each video package or promo where the sound from the arena played into the video but it was always the first couple of seconds before changing to the video packages sound.

I didn't have any noticeable audio issues.

I remember being impressed with my impression of the crowd actually.

IDK what you mean by that? Only audio issues all night were the first couple of seconds into each video package or promo where the sound from the arena played into the video but it was always the first couple of seconds before changing to the video packages sound.

I mean the way everyone's theme music still sounds like a taped indy show.

Mind, I didnt watch, but this is what I was told. I will say if I bought a PPV and this is what i got, right off the bat I would have been fucking infuriated.

Still planning on watching it, but if the above is true, they absolutely MUST fix this. Its a perception thing.

I can confirm that wasn't true at all. Audio was fine, improved in many places such as commentators levels and such, I can vaguely recall one moment where the audio fell below the sound of entrance music but that was because Mandy Leon wasn't talking into the mic correctly, but yeah, don't know where that came from but that wasn't an issue at all. I thought you were going to say the ring noise was an audio issue, which from what Court Bauer has said they can do nothing about because to get rid of it they would have to run bigger arenas and they aren't going to be that silly.

Hmmm. Yea, I was told it was that very quiet barely hear it levels of their TV tapings I watched(the wrestlers entrance music that is), but if you say its not the case, I guess ill have to see.

The ring noise thing is unecessary. Ring noise is a good thing.

[YOUTUBE]_Aq0WaMJZKo[/YOUTUBE]

There was 1,400 which was sold-out as they were using both bleachers this time. Nice try pal, go be mentally ******ed somewhere else. And if you want to bring TNA into this, they have done so many PPV's from the Impact Zone which holds less, often less than 1,000 as they wouldn't fill it and would move people to the soft camera side, so again, either get contacts, specially made glasses or try harder. The two former are your best chance at success.
sorry it was hard to tell because ROH had a poorly lit arena, where it looked like there was a small crowd

Yeah, there are a lot more than 100 people there. Clearly this guy was trying to stick up for TNA and take a shot at ROH fans/supports and, like someone else pointed out, he failed.

I think the reason why people bash TNA Attendance numbers is that they rent out actual arenas that can fit thousands of people and then 300 people show up. For BITW, ROH rented out a place they knew they could sell out. It's not like they were trying to rent out MSG and only fit 1400 people in it.

Why would I defend TNA? I have hated most of their shit for the last year, but usually people are hypocrites when it comes to them. atleast TNA has a show that LOOKS professional, whereas ROH looks like amateur hour

sorry it was hard to tell because ROH had a poorly lit arena, where it looked like there was a small crowd

Considering even Jim Ross has said the arena was much better lit for what is an alternative product you're once again wrong. Keep trying. Take a jab at the graphics next. Or Steve Corino's yellow jacket. Or Kevin Steen's beard.

Yeah...... ROH's graphics don't look all that well.

At least they don't have a disgusting looking monitor with a static wallpaper though.

Yeah...... ROH's graphics don't look all that well.

Not WWE standard but if you're going to compare ROH's production to WWE's you'd need your head checked. Compared to TNA's they weren't that far behind, fuck they had entrance videos for Elgin and Cole. TNA has looping GIFs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back