• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How Long Until We Turn On Roman Reigns?

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
If the reports are correct then he'll be a superstar babyface in, say, 6 months or so. How long until us forum folk get bored of him and turn against him?

It'll happen. I know I'll get bored of him, even though I'm a fan now. This will partially be because people will tell me how good he is when he's having so-so matches and struggling to cut a half-decent promo. I give it until September next year when the only positive thing I have to say about him is how lovely his hair is.

It IS weird how all of a sudden he became miles better than Rollins out of the blue.

His hair is indeed lovely...

Right now everyone's still in the phase where he's exeeding their expectations of generic power guy, thats gonna wear off quickly so unless he gets a ton better on the mic I'm gonna make a guess and say that he'll be universally hated by the IWC by around summerslam when he gets put against one of the IWC lovechilds.

I don't know why you'd turn him babyface if you plan on pushing him. If he's everything I hope he will be, that'll come naturally at some point anyway.

First we turn on creative for screwing him up, then we say, "Vince is losing touch". Then we rationalize that we knew he was terrible from the day we first saw him. Then we start threads called I Need To Share My Dislike For Reigns.

So this will take exactly 223 days.

BuT HeS OnLy ThErE DuE tO BeIng Da ROckZ COUsin!

John Cena runs the IWC, and as soon as he decides Roman Reigns is pure shit we'll be forced to agree. John Cena = Richie Incognito.

I thought we already had? More muscles than brains. Can't even speak on the mic. Only knows five moves. So slow. Green as anything.

It's funny the way the IWC parodies itself. But we'll all be on that bandwagon sooner or later.

He does the most planked promo among those three. Again how shit wrong have we been about breakout superstars.

Ted Dibiasie/Legacy, JoMo/DirtsShat.

For all I know, Seth Rollins will be winning the title at Mania 31 while the whole crowd sets a world record for most bi-coloured wigs in attendance at an outdoor event.

I would say I am sharpening my pitchfork, but constant use keeps that baby ready for action.

PG said:
For all I know, Seth Rollins will be winning the title
at Mania 31 while the whole crowd sets a world
record for most bi-coloured wigs in attendance at
an outdoor event.
I would die and come back to life, only to witness this.

They will turn on him when he starts getting a better push than Ambrose and Rollins.

Ambrose and Rollins suck too. I'm hating on all of them. Not in a "Heel bad" way, but a "Get the fuck of my TV, I'd rather watch X-Pac tickle fight The Miz" way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back