• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How Long Do You Think The Undertaker's Hair Is Now?

PlayTheGame

The Cerebral Assassin
So WZ confirmed that he'd been wearing a wig.

So first off, to those who thought it WASN'T a wig or that he was somehow wearing hair extensions, I told you that you were wrong from the beginning. Now, this is my moment of glory. :)

Anyway, just for speculation, how long do you think his is hair now? I'm really bored and just want to hear people's opinions. I know it doesn't really matter all that much, but how long do you think his hair will be now? Bald? Buzz cut? Medium length (when he first became the Deadman again)?

This is your moment of glory??? Your standards are too low, you need to aim a little higher. Accurately predict the winner of next year's Royal Rumble almost a year ahead of time? That's worth bragging about. Claiming that the Undertaker shaved off his hair after everyone else saw the same image you did is not exactly going out on a limb...

With that being said, I am going to say buzz cut, similar to the American Bad Ass look.

This is your moment of glory??? Your standards are too low, you need to aim a little higher. Accurately predict the winner of next year's Royal Rumble almost a year ahead of time? That's worth bragging about. Claiming that the Undertaker shaved off his hair after everyone else saw the same image you did is not exactly going out on a limb...

With that being said, I am going to say buzz cut, similar to the American Bad Ass look.

sarcasm (ˈsɑːkæzəm)
— n
mocking, contemptuous, or ironic language intended to convey scorn or insult

the use or tone of such language

Now that I handled that, I think it would be interesting to see him with a shaved head. It would almost feel like the Deadman character is refreshed, even though he just has a different haircut. As someone said above, I think him being bald could add a tone of seriousness to an already serious character, and it seems as though this year's Undertaker is more serious and determined than ever. They actually added his haircut into the storyline and made pretty good sense of it in my opinion. I'm not sure if I'd be a big fan if his hair was 2004 length. I thought it looked a bit out of place when he had his hair that length. I guess we'll just have to wait and see- hopefully he comes out with his new hairstyle soon.... but, I could definitely see them holding out and not actually having him come out for a few more weeks. We'll just have to wait and see.

I'm pretty sure that's Glenn Jacobs under the wig. So his hair will look a little something like this:

1z6gxow.jpg

It's gonna be a weird sell, I admit that. But Mark's been doing such an outstanding job as Masked Kane. He can't do both at once, people. You are just going to have to learn to let go.

I bet he's wearing a hairnet under the wig and is probably rocking a Jackson Five Afro that he keeps his urn in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back