• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How long before Kahli is relegated to the wrestling big man scrapheap?

How long before Kahli is relegated to the wrestling big man scrapheap?

• 1 month

• 3 months

• 6 months

• A year

• Never WWE still hasnt Viscera dont they

Results are only viewable after voting.

michiganj24

Pre-Show Stalwart
He started on Smackdown with a fued with the Undertaker a man who has had more fueds with ungodly no talent freaks( Kamala, Giant Gonzales, Mantaur, Test etc) and he stunk up the joint,

He moved to ECW where other than ofiicaly making Tommy ECW's whipping boy he did nothing before mosing up to raw and getting chumped out by Cena.

Now he completes his tri-brand shuffle back to his debut point so how long before the WWE finnaly gives up on the experiment and he is ssent packing to join the likes of Giant Gonzales, the Giant Silva, Kurrgan, Warlord, Zeus and Kronic as part of the big guys that made the WWE saw something that no one else did.

this is one reason why i think smackdown got the read end of the stick on the drafts.
i mean give kahli a few months and that wil be the end of him on smackdown and while i,m on the subject flairs a good pick but its not like hes gonna be at it week in, week out.
raw got lasley, kennedy and booker

yeah well i think smackdown did get the shit end of the draft....khali and tori?? come on now....but....idk...khalis a waste imo....get rid of em...i really dont know what theyre gonna do with him....wait lemme guess....the whole "david vs goliath" thing again?!?!!? yeah...its quite annoying..

yea i can picture it now, Khali decimating each and every cruiserweight on smackdown...real original lol

Khali as the World Heavyweight Champion. Book it.

The more I watch Khali, the more impressed I am with him. Obviously, he's not going to fly around or realistic sell, but he's not supposed to. Just like the Undertaker is not supposed to sell realistically, Khali isn't supposed to sell realistically. He plays the Big Man Monster very well, and the man draws people's attention everywhere he goes.

I'm currently liking Khali.

Khali as the World Heavyweight Champion. Book it.

The more I watch Khali, the more impressed I am with him. Obviously, he's not going to fly around or realistic sell, but he's not supposed to. Just like the Undertaker is not supposed to sell realistically, Khali isn't supposed to sell realistically. He plays the Big Man Monster very well, and the man draws people's attention everywhere he goes.

I'm currently liking Khali.

Finally. Somebody who appreciates the Greatness Of Khali. Do you find that he's so bad he's good? Or are you just in awe of his size? The guys a legend. He is the future of big men. Fuck all that flying around shit. Rey Mysterio? Pftt.

Seriously though I dont know why people hate him so much. He is complete shit. But like you said he's not supposed to do loads of moves. The point of him is that he can just beat you with a chop. And his match's are no worse than Undertakers were 17 years ago. People seem to forget that Taker was one of the most boring wrestlers going until 1996.

I've been saying this for like a year now!

Khali isn't THAT bad I mean sure he doesn't do submissions and shit but he is good at what he does which is demolish guys in 5 minutes.

Plus he has gotten a little better and is starting to have better matches when they aren't complete squashes. Just wait until he starts getting in there and having more matches with people like Batista and other faces on Smackdown that he hasn't faced yet he will improve.

For some reason I see Edge hiring him to take out Batista in their Do or Die match it just has to happen.

But like someone on here said Khali will more than likely just destroy cruiserweight after cruiserweight including Daivari which I can't wait to see for awhile until he can get a good feud going. But hopefully like I said, Edge uses him to take out Batista.

Imagine seeing a Batista vs Khali ppv main event. People really will riot

Khali at one stage had my attention when he was beating the hell out of Cena form week to week originally i thought they were going to giv him the title then cena leaves on the draft and in comes Kane finally getting another title but on SD khali can not be used properly.

Maybe a fued with Mark henry or being used as an inforcer but i dont see Khali having much more time on Tv

Finally. Somebody who appreciates the Greatness Of Khali. Do you find that he's so bad he's good? Or are you just in awe of his size? The guys a legend. He is the future of big men. Fuck all that flying around shit. Rey Mysterio? Pftt.

Seriously though I dont know why people hate him so much. He is complete shit. But like you said he's not supposed to do loads of moves. The point of him is that he can just beat you with a chop. And his match's are no worse than Undertakers were 17 years ago. People seem to forget that Taker was one of the most boring wrestlers going until 1996.

LOL, i didnt think of it like that but with big show it was like hes huge and can do some great moves but isnt totaly indestructable as he loses unlike Khali. Guys like HHH and Taker should be able to maul Khali as they have the moves and i could see Rey Mysterio beating Khali by out wrestleing him and using speed to his advantage.

Khali will be around for ages coz he will get moved around single handedly annihlating each roster untill he learns some moves then people might start beating him.

When Khali first came in he did get quite an amazing push but now it looks like he is going to be used to get the main eventers over to look like superhumans. Taker knocked him out. Cena pinned him and made him tap out on multiple occassions. ANd now that he is on smackdown I suspect a khali and batista feud. Which to me will be impossible to bear since batista can barely look good even when facing a good wrestler.

undertaker was a stiff for a while but the undertaker could wrestle.khali is unbalanced and boring just face it he sucks.

To be totally honest I see Khali forced into the Big Show role that he recieved as a face. Protecting smaller wrestlers and being tag champs. With Khali's lack of wrestling ability and lack of Smackdown tag teams I could see a Khali/Moore or maybe Funaki tag team. This would allow Khali not to be buried and the cruiserweight that they team him with can take the pin allowing Khali to be what I feel would comical face and remain unstoppable. I dont like this idea (as I don't like Khali to be on WWE tv at especially my favorite show), but I believe this could build him up right and give creative time to find him something interesting or just let the majority of wrestling fans to not take too much attention to him and when he returns to the main event he is original again. I personaly don't see Khali leaving as they have invested a lot into him, but I think a muscle behind a face tag team right now would be the best thing for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back