How i'd turn Miz face on RAW this week.

The_Awesome_One

Occasional Pre-Show
Play along with me people.

Alberto Del Rio wants a rematch with Kofi Kingston and for Randy to be banned from ringside. Del Rio wins and locks on the cross arm breaker and refuses to let go. Just then you hear Miz's theme and out he comes. It looks like hes going to side with Del Rio but out of nowhere he drops del rio with a Skull Crushing Finale, Kofi finally shakes Mizs hand and then Miz joins team Foley, becoming a face.

What do you all think about this?

Play along with me people.

Alberto Del Rio wants a rematch with Kofi Kingston and for Randy to be banned from ringside. Del Rio wins and locks on the cross arm breaker and refuses to let go. Just then you hear Miz's theme and out he comes. It looks like hes going to side with Del Rio but out of nowhere he drops del rio with a Skull Crushing Finale, Kofi finally shakes Mizs hand and then Miz joins team Foley, becoming a face.

What do you all think about this?

Well its not 'impossible' but there is just no real reason for him too. There really needs to be a better set up. reasons why he would save the man he just lost his title too. I am not totally against a Miz face turn but there needs to be some sorta of starting point, maybe Del rio gets snappy with Miz or verbally talks down to him beforehand or something prior to the save.

I really don't know what to expect out of Miz in the coming weeks. He loses the IC title to Kofi and is picked to be on Team Punk. Then he doesn't trust Paul Heyman so he quits the team. Kofi is still on Team Foley and Miz has no dance partner for Survivor Series. One thing I dont expect, however, is a face turn.

Why would Miz want to be on the same team as the guy that took the IC title away from him? That 5th spot should go to a guy that hasn't been on tv for a while and could be a surprise return. Somebody like Jack Swagger or Christian, not a face Miz

The seeds are already planted despite what Kofi did to Miz this week on SmackDown.

Ever since his return with his beard and no hawk, he's looked, competed, and is/was booked as more of a legitimate threat.

He doesn't run from fights as much. On one of the Miz TV skits, he and Ziggler got into a brawl with Sheamus, and the Miz kept coming at Sheamus. His commentary has been Tweener-ish. On Raw this week, Miz turned down Heyman and bad-mouthed another villain(Punk and Heyman). On SmackDown this week, Miz tried to shake Kofi's hand but Kofi attacked the Miz.

I believe the WWE is trying to "Test The Waters" with a potential Miz face turn.

Miz reminds me of Wade Barrett in a way. They're both villains that have the potential to be the "Top" villain, yet, within a snap of a finger, can be a major babyface but if there is a turn, it's leaning more towards a Tweener, Loner, or Anti-Hero turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back