How I would book WWW the next 4 months

Matyy256

Occasional Pre-Show
So, going into Summerslam the matches that are confirmed are

WWE World Title
Cena vs Rollins

And rumoured matches are

The Wyatts vs Ambrose Reigns and Sting

I however think that if WWE wants their first 4 hour Summerslam to be special they need one more big match on the card. Sting vs Triple H 2. Ambrose and Reigns can face Wyatts in a tag match and lose after a new member appears. It would make logical sense. Taker and Sting are both after revenge after their losses to Lesnar and Triple H. And they both get it. Taker defeats Lesnar than they shake hands afterwards a harsh fought battle. Sting defeats Triple but than is attacked by Triple H with a sledgehammer and carried out on a stretcher

Fast forward a few month to survivor series. The main event Is a traditional 10 man tag elimination match with some sort of stipulations. Triple H, Seth Rollins, and the Wyatts vs Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker, Roman Reigns, Ambrose and the returning Sting who hasn't been seen since the vicious attack from Trips. Long story short the 2 sole survivors are Sting and Taker. Show ends with Taker and Sting shaking hands with a camera shot of the WM 32 logo looming the background. Just thinking about how if it ended that was gives me goosebumps.

So what do y'all think? How would book the next few months.

I would have Bray Wyatt turn Reigns heel to be the 3rd member to replace Erik Rowan and Bray Wyatt interferes between Lesner and ut at SS Reigns is there with Wyatt furious over his loss to Lesner and Bray Wyatt furious over his loss to ut at WM31!! This makes more sense to me to build as the 4 go at it and Bray Wyatt plus Luke Harper attack Mark 2 on 1 and Reigns attacking on Lesner the lights go out and STING appears at the center of the ring attacking Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper when STING holds Bray Wyatt Ut hits STING as Bray Wyatt ducks out of the way ! There you go WM32 main event STEVE BORDEN vs MARK CALLOWAY

I'd amp up Summerslam to a 6 hour gala. Make all the matches 45-min to 1 hour long. The Nature Boy used to do it every week. Wooo ! Bring back Vince McMahon to get involved in stories again. Have him win the Intercontinental Championship then retire as champion. Make Survivor Series ALL SURVIVOR SERIES matches like it used to be back in the day.

Make Wrestlemania an 8 hour all day event.

I was expecting four months of info. You've basically booked Summerslam and jumped into Survivor Series on the back of it. What about the PPV's in between?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back