How I Currently Feel...

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
[YOUTUBE]jwlYo8EYTWI[/YOUTUBE]​

Oh, Redskins, how you wound me...whenever shit teams need a win, they can always count on you to give them one. Also, let's not forget the fact that you couldn't even win a game for Sean Taylor right after his death. One day, we'll actually get players that have heart, that feel the sting of loss just as much as us native Washingtonians do. Until then, I look forward to shit moods every Sunday evening during football season.

Man, sometimes I do feel sorry for you Skins fans.

But not today. School will be fun tomorrow.

Well as an Eagles fan I have to say I am greatly disappointed in Kolb but am suprised as heck at how great Vick is!!!

My Chargers and Padres both let me down today.

Bolts will end up turning it around in November like they always do. I still think they will take the West. Chiefs are good right now and today was the first I've been impressed with their offense. Lets see if they keep it up. I know they have Indy in a few weeks, not sure who is next for them.

Well as an Eagles fan I have to say I am greatly disappointed in Kolb but am suprised as heck at how great Vick is!!!

You kicked our asses today. That was the worst performance I've ever seen out of the Jags. And it's going to be that way until we cut David Garrarbage and fire Del Rio.

You kicked our asses today. That was the worst performance I've ever seen out of the Jags. And it's going to be that way until we cut David Garrarbage and fire Del Rio.

Garrard was AWFUL. I thought things were looking up after his 4 TD start, but obviously he reverted back to shit. Shame McCown got hurt. He looked at least like he could move the offense without fucking up. Stuck with Garrard, as Bouman aint gonna do shit nor is Brett Ratliff. G'luck with that bud.

Garrard was AWFUL. I thought things were looking up after his 4 TD start, but obviously he reverted back to shit. Shame McCown got hurt. He looked at least like he could move the offense without fucking up. Stuck with Garrard, as Bouman aint gonna do shit nor is Brett Ratliff. G'luck with that bud.

Garrard was just his usual self today. I was hoping McCown was going to be the offense's savior for the rest of the year after Garrard got benched last week, but of course, he had to get hurt. The only option we had was Grandpa Bouman, at least he knows the system. Good thing next year's draft is loaded with quarteback prospects. Hopefully, the Jags can get Luck(y). But it's going to be a long, long year.

Brett Ratliff was good for the Jets a few preseasons ago. he was our 3rd QB for a while. Maybe he would be an upgrade. He can't be much worse then Garrard.

Too bad they didn't Draft Florida God Tim Tebow. That would have just maybe saved the Jaguars from becoming the LA Jaguars in a couple years.

Brett Ratliff was good for the Jets a few preseasons ago. he was our 3rd QB for a while. Maybe he would be an upgrade. He can't be much worse then Garrard.

Too bad they didn't Draft Florida God Tim Tebow. That would have just maybe saved the Jaguars from becoming the LA Jaguars in a couple years.
If the Rams don't get there first. Also the owner of the new stadium wants minority ownership in any team that comes here if he is to pay for the stadium.

Yea, it's not really a football town. If they had more than 2 wins a season consistantly maybe it would be different. You go from the Football Cardinals to what the Rams have been outside of 98-03 and it will do that to a city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back