• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How Fucked Am I?

GI Cake

Thank God For Sodamy.
I missed the first day of my Music Appreciation class. I have a feeling when I show up to the class next Friday The teacher will rain brimstone and fire upon my ignorant class skipping ass. :rolleyes:

Tell your teacher that you were out in the world appreciating music, and how much of an orgasmic & enlightening experience it was. Then, if said teacher ends up being a dick/cunt about it, tell him/her that you were able to appreciate two lifetimes worth of music, and that he/she can go fuck his/herself.

I do not listen to Bieber, my name is deriven from the show "Workaholics". You on the other hand ARE a 13 year old ****** who listens to the fucking Foo Fighters.

Presumably the syllabus is online, which is probably the only thing you covered on day one anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back