How do you get a avatar in your signature name

C

Claytoon

Does anyone know how get an avatar in a signature name?

Claytoon

I get it! Just find the avatar you want and save it to your pictures. Than go to Image Shack (http://imageshack.us/), click on Browse and find the avatar you saved. Than resize the image to an avatar. Than click host it. After the page comes up copy the direct URL and put it in between this:

Like this:

3441328174400fdbb5a565qs9.gif

Hope that helps!

Flames Out
Dragon

i think he wants to upload his own avatar... and i believe you have to settle with choices give by this fine website

Whats a url?

I'm been trying this and still don't get it

.Fallout. said:
Whats a url?

I'm been trying this and still don't get it
For a Signature this is what you want to do. First you have to save the picture to your computer (unless its already saved onto your computer). Then go to a file sharing website like www.photobucket.com and sign up for a membership. Once you get your membership it will then log you into your photo bucket album. Click on Browse and where ever you saved your picture go to there and click on it. Then click on "Submit". It will then upload your picture to your album. You'll then see your picture and right underneath your picture you'll see Url:. You then want to copy the Url of your picture by right clicking on your mouse pad. Once you do that come back to WZ Forum, then click on User Manager and it will take you to your Control Panel. Click on "Edit Signature" Once that opens you want to click on "Insert Image", which looks like this
insertimage.gif
Once you do that right click on your mouse and paste your Image Url from Photo Bucket. Then click on "Save Signature".

Then you should be set. If you're still having trouble or have any questions just ask.

kapp said:
For a Signature this is what you want to do. First you have to save the picture to your computer (unless its already saved onto your computer). Then go to a file sharing website like www.photobucket.com and sign up for a membership. Once you get your membership it will then log you into your photo bucket album. Click on Browse and where ever you saved your picture go to there and click on it. Then click on "Submit". It will then upload your picture to your album. You'll then see your picture and right underneath your picture you'll see Url:. You then want to copy the Url of your picture by right clicking on your mouse pad. Once you do that come back to WZ Forum, then click on User Manager and it will take you to your Control Panel. Click on "Edit Signature" Once that opens you want to click on "Insert Image", which looks like this
insertimage.gif
Once you do that right click on your mouse and paste your Image Url from Photo Bucket. Then click on "Save Signature".

Then you should be set. If you're still having trouble or have any questions just ask.

Wait i have to sign up to do it?

.Fallout. said:
Wait i have to sign up to do it?
No, you don't have to sign up to anything to have a Sig on WZ, but its alot easier doing it the way I said, because you never know when another person or website will take down the graphic, image, etc...

Okey the part where you said the pic is under the url i don't see my pic there i've already uploaded it.

.Fallout. said:
Okey the part where you said the pic is under the url i don't see my pic there i've already uploaded it.
Reread what I wrote.

kapp said:
You'll then see your picture and right underneath your picture you'll see Url:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back