HOw do you come up with thread ideas?

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
Do you sit down and think them out or are you like me and post whatever comes to mind?

Let me take you on a trip in my recent thread posting spree.

I made a thread asking what song got people hooked on their favorite band. My favorite band is Offspring

That lead me to make a thread asking people what there favorite Genre of music is. Mines Punk

This lead me to make a thread about the movie SLC Punk

That lead me to start a thread about the whole punk subculture (it will be finished tomorrow BTW)

Doing the research for the Punk Subculture thread gave me an idea to make a thread detailing the Punk genre of music from it's start in the 60s with protopunk to today with Pop punk (Haven't even started this one yet)

this is usually how I come up with most of my thread ideas

My mind works in mysterious ways. If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

Nah.. I just steal shit from other forums, then lie and re-write stuff in longer phases to make it look like I could've said/thought it up. :p

You figure it out. :lmao:

A lot of people post for the sake of posting. That's only good in places like the bar room, music and television, and other generic threads. The people that post meaningless bangter in the WWE, WCW, ECW, and TNA forums make me wanna stick hot pokers in my ears.

As for me, I only post when I'm curious about other people's opinions on what I believe are meaningful issues in regards to wrestling.

Oh, and IrishCanadian25's drunken rants are cool, too.

I come up with topics by what comes up in my mind & just start posting up every little thing that I have came up for on that particular topic.

4045967.jpg

Yes I am.

I was never much of a topic starter. But I did create my Collegiate Athlete thread while I was taking a crap...

Well today I was on the TNA website and was ever so slightly disgusted with the actions of it's face wrestlers. So I made a thread voicing my disaproval.

It doesnt get much more fun than the first 2 letters capitalised on a thread title TM

picking on typos, thats low

So he is copying TM?

Example:

A long time ago, there was TMfamily.

Then he made the thread:
HOw do you come up with thread ideas?

Clear gimmick infringement.

is it a coincidence that while reading about the whole Punk genre specualation that Green Day came on? Are Greenday punk? You know what, I'm going to make a thread about it! You can find it in about five minutes :ass:

is it a coincidence that while reading about the whole Punk genre specualation that Green Day came on? Are Greenday punk? You know what, I'm going to make a thread about it! You can find it in about five minutes :ass:
I'm not 100% sure if you trying to be an ass so I'll just answer you question about Green Day.

Yes Green Day is a Punk band

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back