How am I supposed to invest in NXT Season 4

modest-genius

Occasional Pre-Show
When Kaval is gone, the girl hasn't been seen since she won and R-Truth has made no mention of a tag team shot as he goes on about the conspiracy.

And then to top it off Season 4 is a recast of the worst guys? I stopped watching Season 4 what seems like 3 months ago and they only just got to the first elimination?

Of a show where the winner gets a spot on Season 5?!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

ummmmmmm

this is season 5. Season 4 was last year with Truth being #1 contender for the Tag Titles which has been forgotten, season 3 was Divas. You're right that this season is shit though. I haven't watched since the first episode, because it's they all suck major ass.

You also forget season 1, where Wade Barrett went on to main event vs. John Cena and/or the WWE Champ for a long time, and now is the Intercontinental Champion. So it's not all bad. IT all depends on the rookies on the show. THis season was shit, last season was bleh (Brodus Clay was the only good one, and he's seemingly off the main roster again), season 3 was worthless Divas. Seasons 1 and 2 had good results (all of 1 were on the main roster for extended period of time, and most of 2 were as well).

I was just thinking last night about how I saw two episodes of this season and haven't watched it since. I never missed an episode of any other season. That should tell you something.

I'm exactly the same as D-Man. It's a general rule I have to watch two episodes of a wrestling show before judging it or switching it off. This season is just horrendous.

One episode to see what it's about and one more to judge it and give it a final thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back