House MD

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I finally got around to watching the last few episodes of Season 5 of House today. Holy Shit! I could not believe what happens at the end or the storyline with Kutner. It is a top show and I love it more and more by the episode.

What do you guys think of it in general?

It's a show I've been meaning to start over and watch every episode from Season 1 to Season 5 but I never get around to it. I personally love just flipping through channels and watching random episodes if it's on. But I found the way they went through with the Kutner thing was too random and lazy of the writers.

Seasons 1-4 are damn fine, it peaked at Season 2, and Season 5 sucked hard for the most part. Not the best show on TV. Hasn't been since Season 2.

But I found the way they went through with the Kutner thing was too random and lazy of the writers.
Fuck's sake. It was supposed to be out of nowhere and make no sense. That was just about the only good thing from last season.

Yeah the Kutner thing was great. I don't want to post any spoilers but nevertheless, it was a great moment. I never expected anything like that and I was so shocked when it happened. It was one of the better parts of the last season in my opinion.

The moment wasn't the great thing. It was how the rest of the episode was handled, if I recall correctly. The shock was handled so well. I would have been let down if they had built that up for several episodes instead of doing it the way they did it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back