• Sarita

• Tara

• Velvet Sky

• Winter

• Christy Hemme

Results are only viewable after voting.

911 JP

Love the sig!
As there was the current hottest WWE Diva thread, I though I would make the hottest current TNA Knockout Thread...

Please Vote and describe your choice.

Mine would be, and always will be, Velvet Sky, she isn't the greatest wrestler, she is hired for her ridiculous amount of sexy sex appeal.

Yes, really. That natural grace and beauty. That accent. Those wrestling skills. That theme. That hair.

That everything.

Well, if were going by looks alone, then I would have to pick Tessmacher. She really is one of those women who are unbelievably hot.

Christy

Christy_Hemme_04.jpg

'nuff said

They should bring back Lollipop from the early years. Now she was fucking hot.

Traci was always really hot too, wouldn't mind seeing her back as Roode's assistant again.

Miss Tessmacher's man jaw puts me off her, but her buttocks are prime meat. I still voted Tara because for 1 she is the hottest and 2 because she is hotter whilst being like 10 years older than most of them. I mean for God's sake she's twice Rosita's age. But then again she's like less than half Mae Young's age. Where am I going with this?

Oh yeah, Tara.

Velvet, Tara, or Christy. Although Christy is more the **** rocker type hot while Velvet and Tara are just gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back