• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Holy shit my head hurts.

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
So as a kid, I used to love the Spy Kids series, one and two were good, and the third one was pushing it's luck.

They made a fourth film, and I decided to watch it.

Jesus Christ...this film is fucking horrible. FUCKING HORRIBLE. I really...really feel sick to my stomach after seeing this movie. I figured because I enjoyed the first two films, this had a chance...plus I could stare at Jessica's ass for relief when the film started getting bad.

The writing...how can someone who is close friends with Quentin Tarantino make a movie this fucking bad. I swear this guy stole some of SSC's weed, got hammered with Stone Cold's beer, and then stole the brain of a rock with down syndrome.

The puns in this movie make me want fucking hurl, and the jokes...to sum it up, this entire movie feels like it was written by a fourth grader. I think that is the perfect way to sum up this movie. Did Robert Rodriguez let his dog write this fucking movie?

There is little, to no fucking character development at all, and the way the characters react to situations in this film are senseless. For example, the spy mom had some sort of secret necklace gadget she had from her last mission, something happened with that mission and she needed the necklace, but she gave it to the daughter. The daughter gave her the box, but had some sort of contraption that spit out baby food (How the fuck a 12 year old girl managed to create that I'm not sure, but apparently she's some sort of prank genius).

So the Spy mom takes the necklace to her old job, a government facility, gives the box to the lead spy dude or whatever, he opens it and out comes the baby food. What does Jessica Alba do, of course like any person in this situation she fucking flipped, her step daughter just authorized the entire fucking universe by not giving her that necklace. Wait...she didn't flip?

No she didn't, she smiled and said "Another one of her pranks again..." and the boss dude didn't react at all either. Who in their fucking mind would write that? I know it's a fucking kids film, but please! The way everyone is reacting to the whole plot is horrible as well. The husband of the spy wife needed to get his work assignment in by Friday, and instead of his boss freaking out that time is going fucking fast, he yells at them because it IS Friday.

"Oh the world is just going fucking super fast, but I don't give a shit you better have your work done god dammit!"

I wanted to quit watching this 17 minutes in, but somehow I made it an extra 20 minutes. I am fucking done, I can't see how anybody over the age of 7 would enjoy this movie in any fucking way. I wouldn't want terrorists to watch this movie...fucking horrible!

This is film should be targeted at kids, it should be targeted at the fucking sun, because that's where it belongs. I'm not even going to touch on the acting, I knew that was going to be bad from the start, but with good writing that usually solves itself, this movie is fucking horrible. I wouldn't want anybody to watch this film, I wouldn't want my enemies to even watch this movie. This movie is not even fucking worth me writing this big rant about, but I did it anyways because if I didn't get all of this out, I'd fucking hurl it out. ]

Horrible, horrible, horrible. If your kid wants to see this movie, do not let it. Go see Smurfs, or Cars 2 or something, but whatever you do...do not watch this fucking movie.

If I were you I would have demanded a refund and gone to whoever wrote that shit and have beaten them to a pulp.

If I would have seen that film in 4D, I think my eyes would have fallen out. That worse part is, they barely showed Jessica Alba's ass! All you saw was a pregnant women ziplining off a building and beating up a bunch of grown men.

Around the part where she started using dirty diapers and baby powder as weapons is when I said fuck this shit.

This movie is meant for the same audience that watches Dora, YoGabbaGabba, Blues' clues, etc. they're not targeting kids your age, take some excedrin or something and go watch a big kid movie.:thumbsup:

Apollo 18 is shit too, I'm warning you all not to waste your money on it. It was so bad I went to go see another film in cinema straight away afterwards to take my mind of it.

This movie is meant for the same audience that watches Dora, YoGabbaGabba, Blues' clues, etc. they're not targeting kids your age, take some excedrin or something and go watch a big kid movie.:thumbsup:

I actually don't think it was. I think it was targeted more towards at least middle school kids. The first two films were family films, that is why I gave this movie somewhat of a chance.

If this movie was animated I would have expected the shit it threw at me, but it wasn't. Plus the jokes and humor they use...it sounds like it's targeted towards eight year olds at least. That is the last time I watch a sequel to a film from my past.

Why the hell did that franchise even have 3 sequels anyways? The first movie wasn't even, that great. I actually thought this movie was written by a different director when I saw the first 5 minutes. Have you ever tasted something bad, and it leaves a horrible taste in your mouth, and you desperately try to find a drink or something to get the taste out. Well that is this movie right there.

The only reason Little Fockers was bearable.

Little Fockers may have been the worst film of that series, but at least it had somewhat decent writing, good actors, and an actual story-line.

I didn't mind Little Fockers that much, I thought it was horrible compared to the other films, and was really predictable, but it had Robert De Niro, my all time favorite actor, and it had Ben Stiller, who is also high on my list.

This movie has Jessica Alba, and other then her body she's shit. The two kids in this movie cannot act, and their characters are little brats...which isn't too hard to play when you're already a fucking cunt. Disney comes up with better straight to TV movies then this! I cannot see how ANYONE could pay for this. I really wanted to cry after watching a mere 37 minutes of this movie, I would rather see Hornswoggle vs Vickie as the main event of Wrestlemania 30, then watch this movie.

I read that they barely made their budget back with this film.

You know what's hilarious? Last week or so there were two ladies who came in from Springfield just to see that pile in "4D", and then were pissed off that the shitty gimmick for the shitty movie didn't work. Of course, being on ticket-taking duty that day I had the fortune of listening to their complaints. I think they were demanding refunds, but my manager took care of that.

4D aromavision... That's one dimension more pointless than anything previously released to the public.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back