• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Holy Fuck

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
I'm listening to KiTTiE right now, and just found out that David fuckin' Gilmour produced their second album.

Holy fuck...

EDIT:OK...Upon further research, he didn't produce the album...He just gave them permission to cover Run Like Hell, and proiduced it for the album. 1 song, not the whole thing. Still...Damn...

[youtube]Vs0h39JAYak[/youtube]​

Good news Dewey...KiTTiE has a new album due out September 15th on a new label, with Ivy doing all the bass work.

I can't wait to hear something off it...

I know! Can't fuckin' wait!!!!! I've got them on my twitter account, and Myspace. Heard a few songs, and they are fan-fuckin'-tastic!

[youtube]2GhHi60hYWI[/youtube]​

Wow. Sounds fucking great. I like to see Morgan going back to screaming a bit more too. Good mix of clean vocals too.

[youtube]MyqhlwzT42I[/youtube]​

The place this video was recorded is a place I frequent for concerts. Actually this was where I saw them with Walls Of Jericho and In This Moment.

It's another new song, in case you didn't know :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back