black, buzzcut----------------Hair Colour/Length

dark brown ----------------Eye Colour

goatee----------------Facial Hair

tights, black all-over, blue dragon design ----------------Ring attire

formal vest suit ----------------Backstage Attire

slightly muscular----------------Physical Features

green lantern logo on right middle finger ----------------Tattoos:

Alignment (Heel or Face, not Tweener): Heel

Main Gimmick: Wannabe a-list celeb. Has an "entourage" that follows him.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick: Does everything big & bold & constantly embraces flashiness, acts similar to floyd mayweather

Strengths/Weaknesses (3 of each): Extremely agile, technical, responds heavily to crowd reaction.

Cockiness gets better of him, hides behind his entourage, can't lift big wrestlers

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
187765_101144183284536_8236457_n.jpg
but without the hair

Brief History: Grew up poor in the projects of New York, was a bodygurad for celebs, eventually became an actor for reality shows & indie movies. Let this go to his head & now considers himself an "A-Lister"

Entrance Music: "Power" by Kanye West

Entrance Description: Pauses while on the stage for a while, then just walks to the ring, sometimes flirts with female fans down the ramp, if he considers them "hot"

Finishing Moves:
Grand Finale - Ranhei
Swagnificent - Boston Crab

15 Most Used Moves: (No finishers, 3 signature moves):
DDT
Bulldog
Clothesline
Missile Dropkick
Spinebuster
Enziguri
Lou Thez Press
Diving crossbody
Spinning DDT
Drop Toe Hold
Hurricanrana
Big Boot
Knife edge chop
Running Crossbody
Roundhouse kick

Sample RP.
My name is Hollywood Jameson, & I'm taking my talents to the WZCW. Now I know what it's like to be a fighter. I been a bodyguard for 5 years. I protected some da most famous people IN ALL of Hollywood. Hollywood took notice of me. They noticed my looks, my talents, & most of all... my swag! YEA! Now, I broke sum bones in my bodyguard days. Celebs knew that I was the elite protector. They even paid me to "fix sum problems" they been having. Soon, all the celebs dubbed me "The Master Assassin", but personally I prefer being know as "The Father Monster", 'cause you mess with me, & things gonna get real scary. YEA! I decided to go the WZCW to --what else?-- make sum green & get that gold. YEA! So everyone in the WZCA better be on high alert. 'Cause the Father Monster gonna be a real nightmare! Ha ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back