Hogans Final Carrer Match!!!!!!!!!1

H

HBK_ROCKS01

Credit: 1Wrestling.com

Next year’s WrestleMania is looking to be Hulk Hogan’s final match of his career. Hogan recently commented in the Long Island Press with the following statements:

“I’d love to have a bunch of matches left, but realistically, I’m [53] years old,” said Hogan, in Delaware to serve as grand marshal for Sunday’s Dover 400 NASCAR race. “But if there was one big match I’d love to wrestle, it would be [next] year at WrestleMania, because it’s back in Detroit. Twenty years ago I slammed Andre the Giant….So if there’s only one left, I’d love it to be that one.”

YOUR THOUGHT! MINE IS FUCKING FINALLY

I know right!!!! Well with that being said, I would like to see him wrestle the Big Show yeah but the match I think he should go out on top with would be the match everybody has been wanting to see...even the match they hinted to back on Raw Homecoming..... AUSTIN vs HOGAN !!!

I hate how keeps having "one more match" and hes supposedly done from wrestling. then the next year he gets in a feud with someone and then he has another "last match". they should just bring Hulk back for good!

I Know Seriously Thats What It Seems Like But Hes Leaving Now Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No More Crappy Wrestling!
No More Cheap I Dont Wanna Pass The Torch!
Did U Guys Read The Article On How Triple H Was Mad Because Hogan Found Out That He Was Facin Michaels Again And Was Gonna Lose And Had No Control Over The Decision So Thats When He Said His Knee Was Hurting

def should be flair. nobody had a rivalry like they did and it would be perfect for both of em to have their last matches together

TarHeel05 said:
def should be flair. nobody had a rivalry like they did and it would be perfect for both of em to have their last matches together

I'll Bite. I will if he HAS to have a last match, make it Stone Cold, the old stone cold! That way Austin can retire him by breaking his neck with a stunner.

HAHA, I dont think it would be necessary to break the man's neck. Hwoever I do think it would climax this year's Wrestlemania as one of the best in its history. The two superstars that changed the course of history..Hogan in the days of Hulkmania and all the good in the world against Austin, the man who introduced Attitude to the WWE thrusting us into the Austin ERA.... DAMN I really hope they make that match, I might just buy tickets to fly and see that one!!!!

I think Hogan should stop being selfish and put Austin over at WrestleMania. Sure, a match with Big Show would be okay, but we've seen that before. We want something truly memorable.

djmalachi said:
HAHA, I dont think it would be necessary to break the man's neck. Hwoever I do think it would climax this year's Wrestlemania as one of the best in its history. The two superstars that changed the course of history..Hogan in the days of Hulkmania and all the good in the world against Austin, the man who introduced Attitude to the WWE thrusting us into the Austin ERA.... DAMN I really hope they make that match, I might just buy tickets to fly and see that one!!!!

If austin breaks his neck hogan can't come back.:(

Sadly Austin doesn't want to wrestle Hogan and go thru all that politics.:(

must you ruin every thread with your facts?

it would be hilarious to see that

figure4 said:
I think Hogan should stop being selfish and put Austin over at WrestleMania. Sure, a match with Big Show would be okay, but we've seen that before. We want something truly memorable.

If you want something memorable have him wrestle Doink the Clown. Have Hogan wrestle Cena at Survivor Series and win his 7th WWE title and then lose it to Doink and wrestlemania...That would be awesome. :headbanger:

DOINK FOR WWE CHAMPION!
Doink_the_clown.jpg

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow now that would put WWE in the dark ages

THE ENIGMA said:
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow now that would put WWE in the dark ages

It would still be funny to see Hogan lose his title to Doink, then have Doink laugh at him while his midget clones cover him in fake snot.:headbanger:

Ah, I think I would riot. Then led a mob to the WWE Headquarters and torch the place. Vinnie Mac would , in his words, HAVE NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!!

DeathIsARight said:
If austin breaks his neck hogan can't come back.:(

Sadly Austin doesn't want to wrestle Hogan and go thru all that politics.:(

I think its more the fact that Austin doesnt need the hassle anymore with his neck. Yes there would be issues with Hogan wanting to go over, espcially with it being his last match and all. I would love Hogan to come back every year for Wrestlemania, but only if he were to put people over once and a while, I get the arguement with the whole Tarnishing his career I mean he doesnt want to end up like Foley, but putting someone over once in a while wouldnt hurt. I mean lets say he comes back to feud with an up and comer, lets say Cena for example, it would make sense for Hogan to go over once, and for the other person (Cena in this case) to also go over once, so he gets momentum from Hogan, but Hogan doesnt look like a Jobber. Sadly Hogan wont ever see it this way, and there is no way he will job to Austin, it would just cement that Austin was and is a bigger star, and made the WWE more money than Hogan could have ever imagined.

haha rowdy rodney poiper kicking jimmy harts @ss for smoking now THAT was hilarious

Also we dont want to forget that Hogan has creative control on all the finishes of his matches . Unless Vinnie Mac screws him at the very end like he did Bret. Now wouldnt that be justice, to get screwed in the very building you built your legacy in. HAHA, I could see Vince doing that especially after Hogan beat him in that Wrestlemania a couple of years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back