• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hogan Returning Before Mania (Very Likely)

OYDK

King Of The Ring
Alright guys, so its probably the worst kept secret in the WWE right now... Hulk Hogan is coming back.

IF Hogan comes back before Mania what role would you like to see him in? Would you want to see him in a match with Vince or someone else? Come back to hype up an up and coming superstar (like Reigns)? Who doesnt give a shit?

I find this topic interesting because Hogan is so old now, I really have no clue what Creative has in mind for him.

What do you guys think?

Alright guys, so its probably the worst kept secret in the WWE right now... Hulk Hogan is coming back.

IF Hogan comes back before Mania what role would you like to see him in? Would you want to see him in a match with Vince or someone else? Come back to hype up an up and coming superstar (like Reigns)? Who doesnt give a shit?

I find this topic interesting because Hogan is so old now, I really have no clue what Creative has in mind for him.

What do you guys think?

I think, even before the announcement, that most figured he'd be on the "launch night" RAW.

He won't wrestle. He'll come back, talk, have a confrontation with the SHIELD (I'd actually like to see this), then get saved by someone.

I grew up with Hogan, so I give 2 shits and then some. I don't care if it takes him 10 minutes to get to the ring, it's Hogan. I'll mark out like a little kid again.

I can't wait!

Oh Yah Brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Can't wait for Hogan to return this Monday Night! It is going to be completely epic,i dont care as well if he takes him 10 mins to get to the ring. Imagine,how people are gonna mark out when his real american music hits. I just can't wait

Alright lets rehash this question since the main page buried me and pointed out Hogans role as guest host (similar to what the Rock did at WM27)...

So new question... are you guys happy with Hogans role at Mania and since he likely wont be wrestling, what exactly is he going to do?

Wanna point out I love Hogan too, just wanna know what everybody thinks of him at Mania this year.

At first I was pissed to hear that he wouldn't be wrestling. Especially when the rumor was that he wouldn't even be allowed to anything physical or even throw punches. To reduce the greatest of all time to a role similar to burger joint spokespersons Herb (Burger King) and Clara Peller (Wendy's) seemed like a major insult. But now that the photos of him training at the WWE performance center were released and reports now say that Hogan will indeed "get physical" when he returns. To what extent is still a question but at least now we will get some excitement.

Maybe he'll run off the Real Americans, save Cena from the Wyatts, body slam the Great Khali, or maybe
they will actually set up a match for after WrestleMania like they did in 2005.

Honestly, I don't want to see a match involving Hogan. I just don't think he will be capable of performing, especially in a one on one situation. Put him in a tag match with Bryan, Cena, or someone like that, and maybe he can do that where he won't have to carry the load and be very physical at all.

I would much rather they tease a few confrontations on RAW, have someone save him, then at Mania let him throw a few punches, hit the boot, maybe a leg drop if his hip and back allow it, and have the Wrestlemania moment everyone wants to see.

Personally, I am not a Hogan fan, but I will admit I am anxious for his return and to see him back home where he belongs.

Isn't it surprising to see how few posts have shown up in our forum concerning Hogan's return? I get the feeling he believed wrestling fans (and even non-wrestling fans) would be going insane at the notion of his return to the scene of his greatest triumphs.

I've been indifferent toward him since he left WWE in the 90's, yet I confess to feeling a bit of excitement at the notion of his coming back for the rest of his public career. But when I read:

"I definitely want to stay here in the WWE," Hogan told The Associated Press on Friday. "I just can't see myself ever being anywhere else. This is home. It always has been home."

....I was reminded of everything that made me scorn Hogan all these years.

Hogan a WWE loyalist? Ha!

It made me remember him joining WCW in '94 after reports stressed he would be returning to WWE after his brief "retirement." This was the Time-Warner company's attempt to destroy WWE (unless you don't think of moving their flagship show to the exact same airtime as Raw as a tactic designed to obliterate your competition) and there was Hogan at the head of it.

Then, after getting a few PPV paydays with WWE, he did virtually the same thing with TNA, spearheading a movement to knock WWE out of position as the #1 sports entertainment company, moving their prime show to Monday night as WCW did. Again, there was Hogan as the lead spokesman for it all.

After all that, he tells Associated Press how WWE has always been home and he never wants to be anywhere else? Bullshit!

When he shows up in a WWE ring, I'll try to enjoy the schtick he does.....but I'll turn off my TV set before ever believing anything this man says could be the sincere truth.

It's all show business, I guess.

Does not really matter, because what will he do after mania?

Even he did stay with WWE, whatever role GM, road manager, board member etc...etc..., his ex-wife will rubbing her hands with glee, as she is still entitled to a percentage of his future earnings.

HH had to do something to keep the money coming in, personally HH coming back im not really bothered with it, as its just another "Big Name" coming back taking away screentime from the talent who are there 300 days a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back