hmm, little feedback.

BooCocky

On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan
I put a lot of effort into this post. It isn't really long, but I thought it out before I wrote it down.

The who beat who argument is ridiculous in this situation. When Goldberg was in his prime he had great people to work with such as Sting, Hogan, Luger and several others. Yes, he did beat them and that is truly the point. But I come to you with this, you can't hold it against Cena for not beating Hogan, Sting, Luger, Nash, and many more. Ultimately, Cena wrestled in a different era, and he's never had the "stars" to work with. But Cena has beaten the best during his tenure in the WWE.

This whole thing boils down to size, strength, speed, and even stamina. If I can recall, Goldberg never wrestled a lengthy match. Cena on the other hand has. The longer this match goes, the more it favors Cena. Cena has wrestled in an hour long match, 20 minute matches and probably matches that have gone close to a half an hour.

Cena has always been pushed as the underdog, or the person who is against all odds. Cena has taken out streaks, such as Umaga or Khali. Cena has beaten the best in his era, such as HHH, Edge, and even HBK. Cena has never been manhandled, and that was basically Goldberg's specialty. This match can go either way, but I will be voting for John. I think when it is all said and done, he will have a bigger legacy where he has beaten the biggest stars of his Era. Goldberg's prime lasted roughly four years, and you can say Cena's prime is going on roughly five years. I say Cena wins this match with an AA after a nice back and forth match.

What do you think?

I like. I think it's also worth noting that Hogan, Nash, Luger, and Sting were all passed their prime when Goldberg crossed paths with them, but I'm not well informed enough when it comes to WCW to make a proper call or case.

Very good post. I wouldn't of even wrote that much on a reason why Cena should defeat Goldberg.

All that truly needs to be known is.. Goldberg is the biggest overrated piece of shit Wrestling has ever produced. Cena has talent. May only have "5 movez", but that beats Goldberg's 2.

Holy shit, Brian just made a non half assed post. Teach me.

PM me over 20 times in a single day, asking me to write something for you then send it back so you can post it as-if it's your own. :lmao:

Sorry Brian, had to.. it was a really good post. :p

That was a really good post and I agree with everything you said.

I am not that well informed on WCW either because i grew up a WWF/E type of guy. Now that doesnt mean i know nothing about them, i have done my research and learned things about WCW. Ahh the wonders that the Internet and Wikipedia can do for some people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back