• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hiya

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
How is everyone?

I feel like ranting as well. I want people to stop getting involved in my life when it has fuck all to do with them. I want them to get out of my life if all they're going to do is bitch about me. I want to not have to worry every time I sign on msn because something else is happening between people.

My life is my life. I'm no longer fighting for people to be in it. If you want to be it's your choice, but if you're going to be, you´re going to accept me and deal with it. If you don't want to do that, you don't have to talk to me.

On to better things..Spain is so hot. Wow. And they all love wrestling! I've spent 3 separate days talking to people in bars about it randomly. You can´t go into a shop without seeing WWE merch. Only problem is it´s Batista, Cena, Khali and Mysterio EVERYWHERE. I say one DX top, which I had to buy for proof there was one lol.

You can get everything personalised in Spain. I have so many things now saying HBK-aholic or Becca. I have a love for Hello Kitty at the moment. It´s so cute.

I got sun burn. But now I´m just nicely tanned. I love Benidorm. You can walk around in almost nothing and it doesn´t matter. Apart from when the old women go around topless, ew.

Right, that´s me done for a while.
Miss you all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back