Hits that you can't let go

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
Ok so we've all got them, we've all songs that are just so great to us that even though their time in the light has gone, we still can't help but go back and listen to them. These hits might range from Lady Gaga's Pokerface to Musiq Soul Child's "Don't Change" (Oh i love that song). So what are hits that you just can't let go?

For me, I'd have to say one song would have to be "I'm Not Okay (I Promise" by My Chemical Romance. The video of this song (and the song itself) hits home every time I watch/listen to it.

Another one, without a doubt, would have to be "South Side" By Lloyd feat. Ashanti. It's one of those songs where it seems to fit myself when it comes to my girlfriend and her dad, even though my girlfriend and I are getting married and living together.

And even though I love those two songs, "Put that Woman first" by Jaheim is one that I always stop and listen to every now and then.

But yeah, what are some hits or classics that you just love listening to every now and then.

My all time favorite song Has to be aqualung. I like that song because it Just makes me feel good. It takes me away to a better place for some reason. In general that song is my own little escape from the real world. I can just put that song on and forget about the world and it's junk for three minutes and thirty seconds.

[YOUTUBE]
<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6RpPLHvmA1w&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6RpPLHvmA1w&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>
[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]dJR3CojJfKI[/YOUTUBE] Wyclef Jean featuring Akon, Lil Wayne, and Niia - Sweetest Girl (Dollar Bill) 2007

There's a few reasons why I like this song one of the main ones is that it has Wyclef Jean. Ever since he sang with Shakira in at the 2006 Fifa World Cup I've really come to like him.

The Song is really good in general. When you listen to it on the radio you dont hear the part in the middle where she gets told shes being deported but that kinda sets the scene for the rest of the video clip.

I could not for the love of me remember this other song I used to listen to 5 times in a row. This song is just a nice song in my opinion. I first heard this song when I was listening to dance with the devil by Immortal Technique. I thought to myself that I should Look up some other songs by that artist and this one popped up. at first I was a little hesitant about it. But once I heard the lyrics I couldn't get enough if this song.

[YOUTUBE]
<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/5pqiqrnZE44&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/5pqiqrnZE44&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]LOZuxwVk7TU[/youtube]

Say what you will about Britney Spears, but Toxic is one of the greatest pop songs of the last decade. It's been 6 years since it came out (keep in mind I was 14 when this was a single aka the perfect age to enjoy it to its full effect) and my taste in music has changed dramatically, but I'll still lose my shit when I hear this one. In terms of her fans, this is a mega-hit, one of her most adored singles, and one of the only songs in her last.fm top 10 play count from that far back. This song is, and will remain, a pop music mainstay for many, many, MANY years.

Okay so I just thought of another great song that I cannot get out of my head latley. I know it is a bit old, But man this song is super catchy as hell for me. I think the main reason for it being stuck in my head is due to the beat and the lyrics they are the most random lyrics I have heard.

[YOUTUBE]vKhEoytKk6U[/YOUTUBE]

I havebeen singing this song for a while now. It just won't ge out of my head. most of you know this song. The song tha has been stuck in my head is hotel california. I freaking love this song. I can just remember the first time I heard this song, I was actually driving down a dark dessert highway haha. It was such a perfect night I will never forget this song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back