HIAC or simply a Cage match

Gotahn

The One.. The Only.. The Last...
This is my first post so please bear with me. Oh and if this has been done please erase, I looked for it and didn't see it.

I don't know how many of you watch the HIAC ppv last night but I sucked it up and bought it and boy was I dissapointed. I won't get into all the details you can read the results for it but let's just say this wasn't a HIAC ppv. The absence of blood really didn't bother me but it was just the way the matches were handled. Other than the DX match, the other two just seemed like lame Cage matches that could have appeared on Raw or Smackdown. HIAC is suppose to be the "Demonioc Structure" or "Satan's Playground" but last night it simply seemed like "Wario's Playground":wtf:. Also, why put R-Truth and Drew McIntyre on the card:banghead:? You could tell the crowd really wasn't pleased with this as you could hear the "Boring" chants. So my question to you all is this.

For the people who bought the PPV, Did we just buy RAW with a couple of lame Cage matches, or did you actually enjoy the PPV? I for one did not...

It was a really lame ppv,I mean Undertaker and CM Punk first match? Undertaker winning in like,10 mins? COME ON VINCE.This is 100% your fault if you didn't base a Hell In A Cell ppv we would've saw a decent Orton-Cena and Taker-Punk.The other ones were okay,really enjoyed Rey Mysterio and Batista teaming.R-Truth and Drew McIntyre was boring.And even the god damn DX/Legacy Hell In A Cell was BORING.Well,that about wraps up my rant.Least we'll have a major ppv in November.(I'm going :D)

Personally i thought it was a load of s**t

Only decent match was Jerishow Vs Batista & Mysterio and that was nothing special

Orton/Cena was the worst title match i have seen in a long time, one part i did enjoy was when orton oversold the weight of the steal steps then didnt even manage to throw them in the ring lol

Overall this ppv sucked big style :wtf:

I knew this was going to be bad... The only reason I would buy this was for the Kingston/Swagger/Miz match, and that didn't seem to be great. The best match seemed to be the IC belt match.. What about ECW belt?? You know a PPV is bad when it's sponsored by TMNT.

Vince needs to suck it up and get rid of PG

Personally i thought it was a load of s**t

Only decent match was Jerishow Vs Batista & Mysterio and that was nothing special

Orton/Cena was the worst title match i have seen in a long time, one part i did enjoy was when orton oversold the weight of the steal steps then didnt even manage to throw them in the ring lol

Overall this ppv sucked big style :wtf:

I have to agree this pay per view sucked!!!
The cell Is not what it used to be
it was a career threatening match and now it seems like just a cage match
I expected cena vs Orton to be good but it sucked! I thaught cena would f u randy through the cell top but nothing happened!!!!!
I'm extremely pissed at the wwe for messing up one of my all time favorite matches

Ugh... here we go again...

I attended the PPV and I happened to think it was well done. The only thing that bothered me was the order of importance of the matches. Billing DX vs. Legacy as the main event was an extremely risky move to put the third-generation superstars over and I think it worked.

It cracks me up how the absence of blood is such a detrimental detail in the eyes of the internet readers. Yeah, it would be nice if the Hell in a Cell looked like a cage filled with brutality, cuts, blood, and bruises. But, I think the main focus on the cell is to gain focus on the fact that two competitors are trapped in a structure where they cannot escape, no matter what the result of the match. The doors always stay shut with nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, and with no rules.

Plus, you guys want to compare it to a normal cage. In a normal cage match, you aren't unable to go underneath the ring and use foreign objects. Half the match is spent with one opponent down while the other attempts to climb out of the cage or the door to escape and a struggle ensues, taking up valuable match-time that could be used for action-spots. In the Cell, every move and action made by the competitors are used to punish their opponent.

Now, take out the blood and wake up to the real concept of the cell and what is there to complain about? Its longevity? Order and importance of matches? Ok, you got me there. But, the crowd was hot during all three matches and the wrestlers all told good stories to their viewers. Maybe if everyone stopped thinking about matches from 10 years ago they could've actually enjoyed the show that was put on last night.

Overall this pay per view was a mess from begining to end.I mean come on seriously starting the PPV with a WHC match seriosly....WWE what the hell.I thought Ziggler vs Morrison was a good match but nothing special and batista,rey vs jerishow was a little entertaining, other than that the whole pay per view was dissapointing and ruined the nostalgia of Hell In The Cell

Yes the PPV wasn't what i expected but they had quite a few good matches, The Intercontinental was actually quite good, The Triple threat was good also, the tag match i actually really liked, the Diva's match also suprised me!.

Cena Vs Orton was just terrible i expected so much more but they spent most time in the ring with no weapons or anything, was shit.

It was one of the worst PPV I've seen all year. For it to be hell in a cell I thought there would have been more spectacular moments, but that's the PG rating for you. Out of the three hell in a cell matches I think Taker vs Punk was the worst one. It was the match that I was looking forward to the most, but it didn't give me that pop I was looking for. I hate that it was first, but I'm glad that the undertaker has the belt. John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler had a great match. The R Truth match should have been completely left out. The ECW championship should have been defended. I don't think that we paid for raw with lame cage matches. It's how the WWE is now. We will never see matches like from the attitude era again. It could have been a little bit better, but this how most of these types of pay per views will be from here on out.

the ppv was bad i mean it could have worked like a couple years ago before the stupid pg crap started and i mean come on why in the hell did they have a world title match as the first march that should have been at least one of the last three. it was a Raw with a cage and i said this once and i will say it again the last great hell in the hell match was the undertaker vs. mankind at king of the ring 1998 after that hell in a cell nothing came close it could never reach that level again and i think vince just raped the legacy of hell in the cell by this ppv just like he raped hardcore wrestler, wcw wrestlers, and ECW damnit vince come on get your head out of your ass and stop targeting kids this isn't 1989 its 2009

Well yes the PPV was not a great one (eventhough it had very cool matches like the UTT Championship, The IC championship and the last HIAC) and the first match was too short for its hype (man I though that onne would the ME and would steal the show) but defending The R-Truth VS Drew McIntyre match it was well placed....every one needed a break to take a leak and this one was it, what else could be the reason for this? That is the only logical explanation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back