• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi

They could just put a link on the old site to go to the new site. The owners would never notice the difference.
Until activity drops off significantly. I could see that turning the seemingly un-turnable heads.

I honestly don't think the owners give a fuck about the forums at all. If they did then they would have followed up on the "changes" they were going to make instead of leaving the place a complete shitstorm of errors. Which they have to have noticed by now, unless they don't even bother to click.

Is PW's Stunning Steve independent manager Stunning Steve Bowie (who posts on /wooo/ with regularity), or is it just a coincidence?

Yeah, I came here with his encouragement. I feel like I wouldn't want to join a new forum at this point unless somebody I know was there. But I've liked this place from what I've seen of it in my somewhat rare visits.

How you doing, bud?

Hey Champ, I'm deanerandterry, how goes it?

Pizza and Mac and cheese are awesome and I am huge into sports (especially NFL) and anything that makes me laugh (like Big Bang Theory). I also love wrestling and have been watching it since being in the crib (so since WM2).

So I, umm, guess..... <s******> that the, umm, champ is... here?
For the 12th time, no less.
Hey Champ, I'm deanerandterry, how goes it?

Pizza and Mac and cheese are awesome and I am huge into sports (especially NFL) and anything that makes me laugh (like Big Bang Theory). I also love wrestling and have been watching it since being in the crib (so since WM2).
Nice. Not a huge football guy but I enjoy it every now and then. I need to go back and watch some of the old Manias, only been watching for about ten years.
DirtyJosé;3423680 said:
Pussy farts make me laugh.
Me too. Especially when they come from my pussy.

Old Manias suck. Pick out the good bits from stuff before you were watching and leave the rest where you found it.

Wait -- How many times do I need to tell you this?!

I just ate two Blueberry pop tarts and drank a raspberry Lipton Brisk, while watching Snooki get shit faced drunk on Jersey Shore.

Life is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back