• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi

The Champ

Mexican Plate Lunch
So I haven't been here in a while, and I figured I'd take Synder's advice that I should re-assert myself. Plus, I'd like to get to know some of you fine people of the Bar Room.

My name is The Champ (as you can clearly see), and I have been posting on wrestling forums since January 2007. I enjoy naps, long walks on the beach, and watching John Cena win matches. My favorite foods include pizza, macaroni and cheese, and strawberry flavored pop tarts. I also like to out argue WWE haters who generally don't know what they're talking about.

Rap music and baseball are cool beans. And I'm going to Survivor Series on November 20 to see The Rock and John Cena team up. Should be exciting times.

Also, is alcohol mandatory in this "bar room"? Because I'm, like, CM Punk-style straight edge. Although talking to drunk people always proves to be amusing.

You see the thread on PW about how Punk is being booked to look weak? Laugh a minute.

Do you have the influence to get Industry and Deej to post here regularly? If so, I'll have no need to ever lurk on PW again.

Do you have the influence to get Industry and Deej to post here regularly? If so, I'll have no need to ever lurk on PW again.
We can barely even get Industry to post on PW regularly anymore. He's only been back for a couple of days after another months-long hiatus.

I'll see if I can get a hold of Deej.

Probably too busy posting/podcasting at SNV to care. God, the cynicism in that place is overwhelming. Even for me.

I've noticed you around the WWE section. From what I can tell, you're pretty good.

Also, Hi.

PW or SNV?

I'd say that statement could apply to both.
Well SNV is pretty much just Deej and his immediate family, so...

PW's problem is it's overrun with idiots like Peepshow or Moguns or... whoever that RR2001 guy was. I mean there are idiots everywhere, but you just don't have that many good posters to balance it out anymore. I guess Todd and C are good.

What's your latest alt's name?

My latest alt is called "The never ending errors with the site have prevented me from getting back in since I was banned two months ago."

I really fucking hate what happened to that place. The errors make it look so bush league and the mods are too damn stubborn to get a new site.

The fact that it's called ProWrestling.com is the only thing valuable about it. They're right when they say a new site won't take off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back