• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HHH's Pat Patterson

tvcolosi

Getting Noticed By Management
During both of the wrestling booms (Hogan era and Attitude Era) Vince had with him at all times the only person he seemed to ever not overrule. That man was Hall of Famer Pat Patterson, long known as a wrestling genius and an amazing "finish" guy. With more and more it looking that HHH will take over the day to day operations one day and Stephanie taking more of the business end like Linda I wonder who HHH will have by his side.

Couple of names come to mind. Because the idea is Patterson wasn't a "yes man" and would challenge Vince the name I hope is Paul Heyman. Seems like, after watching his DVD, Vince and H have always trusted Paul but Heyman wasn't a corporate type. In his return he seems to be able to speak his peice but not ruffle as many feathers.

The other is "Road Dogg" aka Brian Armstrong. He is quickly climbing the ladder as an agent and member of creative.

So who do you want to see as HHHs right hand man? Agree with Heyman or Road Dogg? I'd love to hear others thoughts on this topic.

While I can see both taking the role there are 3 others I think who have far more chance than these two.

1) Mark Calloway - Undertaker is "done" but Calloway has a wealth of experience, is a true "peer" of Triple H and the respect of every worker in the history of the business. If there is truly one guy who is never gonna be overrulled, questioned or shy from telling Trips what is "best for business" it is Calloway. He is the one guy Trips NEEDS to ensure his reign is without issues. Whether it happens will be down to what deal they can cut, I don't see taker wanting to be "full time" but I can see him working tapings and PPV's only. There is an argument that Calloway is the perfect onscreen "authority" going forward if used in a Jack Tunney role as figurehead as not many onscreen would mess with him in the opposite to every other GM ever...so that might be more likely.

2) The role onscreen was arguably an "audition" and I think Glen Jacobs/Kane has a massive chance of this if Taker doesn't want it. Likewise a true peer, with a lot of experience. He is also like Triple H, known to be a student of the game and a very intelligent man who can put his points over without the need for shouting or intimidation.

3) William Regal is one of Triple H's closest friends and is arguably the "benign" option as there are few who would ever say Regal is not well liked and respected backstage. He has the experience, the scouting/training chops and is someone who can work hands on with talent in a "buffer" role between them and Trips. While the thread specifically is related to Patterson, make no mistake the role of Jim Ross, John Laurinitis and others as "Head of Talent Relations" is equally important and if any of the above two take the Patterson role, then Regal is very much the best candidate for the Talent Relations role from a "wrestling" side of the coin rather than corporate.

There are others in with a chance, Billy Gunn, Dean Malenko, Arn Anderson even Kevin Nash as an outside bet. But from a realism perspective Kane or/and Regal are most likely but Taker the ideal.

I don't see Triple H particularly thinking of either Heyman or Road Dogg as his right hand man for various reasons. The thing about Paul Heyman is that he's someone with a shady past even among people who have shady pasts in what can be a very shady business at times. I'm honestly not sure that Triple H would trust Heyman. As for Road Dogg, I think he & Trips are friends in real life, but Road Dogg also has something of a questionable history as he had major issues with drugs later in his career. I think he's someone that Triple H trusts in the sense that he's somebody that he'll listen to advice from, but not on the sort of level that Vince had with Pat Patterson.

As of right now, if Triple H has or would have a right hand man, I think it'd be William Regal. Every report I've read concerning Regal's involvement with NXT under Triple H suggests that Trips considers Regal's opinions and insight as invaluable. Regal is someone that not only has a keen eye for talent, but genuinely loves the wrestling business as more than a means of making money. Regal is the one who brought Triple H's attention to guys like Cesaro, Rollins, Ambrose, Prince Devitt, Sami Zayn and Kenta. The reports I've read over the past few years say that whenever Regal brings someone to Triple H's attention or pitches an idea, Triple H listens and gives a great deal of consideration. Allegedly, the reason he checked out tapes of Prince Devitt was because he was suggested by Regal and that was good enough for Trips.

Like everyone else, I get all my info from reports so I can't say that any of this is 100% legit or not, that's just how it is. However, everything I've read indicates that Triple H's "inner circle", if you will, isn't comprised of yes men and that he wants people that he not only trusts but know what they're talking about to speak up if they think he's making a wrong call. Again, everything I've read indicates that Triple H has a different style than Vince does. Every so often, Vince'll do something that isn't really best for business, but because it's something he personally finds entertaining. He doesn't do it close to the degree that his haters accuse him of, but he does do it sometimes and he's been known to fly off the handle when challenged by it. Reports indicate that's just not Triple H's style and that he's genuinely about what he thinks is best for business rather than what he himself might personally find entertaining. That's not to say he doesn't make the wrong decision sometimes, or that he won't make the wrong decision in the future. He's gonna screw up somewhere at sometime in someway, mistakes will be made that MIGHT have been avoided if he'd ultimately gone with someone's suggestion instead of one of his own or from someone else. That's how it is in pro wrestling or any other business.

Depending on his wellbeing and state of mind, I wonder if HHH could use Scott Hall in that capacity.

By all acounts Hall has an increadible mind for the business. But would HHH take the obvious risk in giving him such a prominent role.

Being the future of the right hand man should go to king William regal.

Regal is smart, doing a great job on NXT and is smart. Plus had a keen eye for scoping out talent. Cesaro, ambrose, Rollins. If the businessman triple h does listen to regal, then good enough for us. Plus regal will challenge trips. Anyone in business likes that. Triple h at the end of the day, is about business.

I don't want to see anyone as "right hand man" of the boss... for the reason that right hand men have the tendency to exploit their influence by boosting certain careers (most often their own), and ruining some others (people they don't like, even if they are talented). A right hand man politicing at this point could spell trouble for a lot of the talented younger guys, from the Wyatts to the former Shield members to Cesaro to the latest NXT recruits. I think Triple-H too has gotten more responsible both with added power and having seen it all during his time, and won't let anyone get too close to the extent that they start using their influence.

WARNING: IF YOU ARE BELOW THE AGE OF 18, THERE ARE FACTUAL SEXTUAL REFERENCES REGARDING WWE HISTORY.

While Pat Patterson recently came out as being gay on the WWE legends house, anyone who is anyone in the wrestling business, or anyone who followed wrestling, already knew it.

However, being gay on one's own time is fine and dandy. The problem here is, there is overwhelming testimony from former WWE wrestlers/ring crew/announcers/etc. that the WWE has been filled with a promisculous, homosexual culture. It not only involves Patterson, but Vince McMahon. Mind you, I am 100% serious here. If you think I'm trolling, feel free to look up the WWF Sex scandals that barely scratched the surface in the late 80's.

One of the contentions here is that Patterson would "milk" the new talent. I kid you not, Patterson and Gerald Brisco called themselve the "Cream Team", and the two, along with Vince Mcmahon, would only push those who "played ball" with their wish to perform certain acts on male wrestlers.

Some Wrestlers who have been outed to have been regulary "milked" or even invaded to achieve their spot include Hulk Hogan, The Ultimate Warrior, Shawn Michaels, and Randy Orton. While they have been suggested, there's no belief that they were the only ones to have faced this sexual pressure and harassmant.

I have no doubt that HHH will continue the traditions of the WWE. He already has in mocking and bullying people kayfabe (real verbal stingers).

So who is the next Pat Patterson? Knowing the entire context of what the WWE is all about back stage really makes this question much more interesting...

I draw your attention to the emboldened line of your above post. As the one asserting this claim in this thread, it is your job to provide evidence to support your argument, rather than inviting others to investigate for themselves.

Also, you can't go "The following information is fact" and then leave it completely unsourced.

Now, while I have heard certain ... rumours, about backstage behaviour of this nature, I take some of it with a pinch of salt. Some disgruntled people will say anything for money or even just attention. Maybe some are telling the truth. But do you really know for sure either way? I sure as hell don't. I've never been backstage at WWE. I won't go into that any further as it is not relevant to the topic at hand.

ON TOPIC

I imagine that in a massive organisation like this, it would make sense to have more than one other person to bounce your ideas off. I don't know enough about Triple H's personal relationships to comment (as frankly that doesn't interest me) but it stands to reason that you'd have a number of right hand dudes rather than just one.

This is all backstage stuff which ultimately involves rumours sourced from former employees who may not actually have been behind all the doors they claim to have been.

My initial thoughts were that Hunter would lean towards his "Kliq"- meaning guys like Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Sean Waltman etc would be involved in his "inner circle", but the more I think about it...I don't think he'll go down this route. It wouldn't be "best for business"...

As other posters (including THTRobTaylor) have already said, William Regal and Undertaker should be right at the top of the list of people Triple H should be looking at working with when he fully takes over the company. They both have the respect of their peers (and Trips himself) and vast knowledge of the industry. Apparently Regal has already got Triple H's ear when it comes to bringing in new talent- guys like Prince Devitt and Cesaro were highlighted as potential stars by Regal, who is doing a great job in NXT.

As for 'Taker, Mark Callaway is arguably the most respected man in WWE. Incredibly loyal and someone who would never be afraid of speaking up and sharing his opinion. He'd be the perfect man to work with. As already suggested, an on-screen authority role would be perfect for a retired 'Taker, the aura the man posseses is awesome.

I still think we'll see guys like Billy Gunn, Road Dogg and Nash as prominant backstage employees of WWE, but not as the "right hand man".

1) Mark Calloway - Undertaker is "done" but Calloway has a wealth of experience, is a true "peer" of Triple H and the respect of every worker in the history of the business. If there is truly one guy who is never gonna be overrulled, questioned or shy from telling Trips what is "best for business" it is Calloway. He is the one guy Trips NEEDS to ensure his reign is without issues. Whether it happens will be down to what deal they can cut, I don't see taker wanting to be "full time" but I can see him working tapings and PPV's only. There is an argument that Calloway is the perfect onscreen "authority" going forward if used in a Jack Tunney role as figurehead as not many onscreen would mess with him in the opposite to every other GM ever...so that might be more likely.

I feel he would be reminiscent of Gorilla Monsoon of the 1980's if you know how I mean. I never heard one person say a bad word about Gorilla Monsoon's character. I even heard that he and Heenan lambasted the boys in the back for treating Jim Ross like an outsider when he first came on in 1993. After that, people started showing more respect to JR. I know you know the story but just thought it would be a good example.

One of the contentions here is that Patterson would "milk" the new talent. I kid you not, Patterson and Gerald Brisco called themselve the "Cream Team", and the two, along with Vince Mcmahon, would only push those who "played ball" with their wish to perform certain acts on male wrestlers.

:lmao:

I'm weak!

First thing I thought of when I read the title was this video:

[YOUTUBE]pwqUpqYx1DM[/YOUTUBE]

Patterson on some other shit! LOL.

Lol but as for the thread topic, I would hope it's a combination of Regal and Heyman. Even though Heyman seems content not contributing creatively. They know the business and wouldn't be yes men. HHH seems to really know the business also. I think the WWE is in good hands.

The answer is obvious to anyone who truly takes interest in inner workings of business and that is...Scott Hall.

I was blown away watching/listening to his shoot interviews with RF Video & PWTorch years & years ago & when I used to bring his name up as someone who had great mind for business people would bash me so I take great pleasure recent years/months when people like Eric Bischoff, Kevin Sullivan, Mark Madden, Steve Austin, Konnan etc. talk about Scott Hall's great wrestling mind in highest regard and are also blown away. Jim Ross and Sting just talked about Scott Hall's great wrestling mind on JR's latest podcast - JR's comments were especially noteworthy.

I think most people are oblivious to just how influential & instrumental both Scott Hall & Kevin Nash were in changing direction of business to a more reality based product and the success of nWo angle both on & on screen - they had more to do with it than ANYBODY. Don't believe me? Watch a video on YouTube titled "Did Kevin Nash & Scott Hall ride Hulk Hogan's coattails?"

Hopefully Scott Hall can remain clean & contribute to creative process in future. When the Kliq gets full control of WWE, the business will improve in my opinion.

I'm sorry, but I can't let this post go any further before I bring up a very solid reference about Pat Patterson.

WARNING: IF YOU ARE BELOW THE AGE OF 18, THERE ARE FACTUAL SEXTUAL REFERENCES REGARDING WWE HISTORY.

While Pat Patterson recently came out as being gay on the WWE legends house, anyone who is anyone in the wrestling business, or anyone who followed wrestling, already knew it.

However, being gay on one's own time is fine and dandy. The problem here is, there is overwhelming testimony from former WWE wrestlers/ring crew/announcers/etc. that the WWE has been filled with a promisculous, homosexual culture. It not only involves Patterson, but Vince McMahon. Mind you, I am 100% serious here. If you think I'm trolling, feel free to look up the WWF Sex scandals that barely scratched the surface in the late 80's.

Some Wrestlers who have been outed to have been regulary "milked" or even invaded to achieve their spot include Hulk Hogan, The Ultimate Warrior, Shawn Michaels, and Randy Orton. While they have been suggested, there's no belief that they were the only ones to have faced this sexual pressure and harassmant.

I have no doubt that HHH will continue the traditions of the WWE. He already has in mocking and bullying people kayfabe (real verbal stingers).

So who is the next Pat Patterson? Knowing the entire context of what the WWE is all about back stage really makes this question much more interesting...

I guess this all explains the meteoric rise of Steve Lombardi.

The so called 'cream team' however, was Patterson, Terry Garvin and Mel Phillips, if you believe the rumor that they actually referred to themselves as that. Garvin and Phillips were fired over the scandals you brought up and never returned to the company. Patterson was never fired, did resign for a while, and was brought back with open arms. Without those two around, the insinuations of sexual impropriety never resurfaced. Jerry Brisco was never a part of that (his wife might have been upset).

I would love to know where Hulk Hogan, The Ultimate Warrior, Shawn Michaels and Randy Orton have been 'outed' as guys who performed sexual favors for the guys in charge to get ahead. Not just vague Internet rumors. Actual verifiable 'outings'. And what about the whole host of others who have reached the top of the WWE? Randy Savage, Bret Hart, Steve Austin, The Rock, John Cena? Were all these guys also letting Pat Patterson or someone else take advantage of them to get ahead?

Triple H is Stephanie McMahon's Pat Patterson. Except Vince lets Pat pee standing up. Seriously, the parallels are kinda there. Plus that leaves lesser flunky roles to be doled out among the remaining staff/Kliq.

I would hope it's a combination of Regal and Heyman. Even though Heyman seems content not contributing creatively.

Of course, it's almost impossible for us to know who has a "mind" for the business. Some of the folks mentioned sound pretty well-versed on the business of pro wrestling when they speak, yet there are so many factors the head of an organization would filter in when choosing his right-hand man/woman that it's impossible to know them all.

Take Hulk Hogan (please). I remember feeling disgusted when he claimed to have "taught Vince McMahon Jr. the business." Okay, do I really know that the sum of his business acumen lies in his ability to promote himself, without actually considering the big picture for an organization? No, I don't, but this entire topic revolves around what we've seen in the past from certain individuals, which leaves us short of inside knowledge. In Hogan's case, the fact he's been in the business a long time is not indicative that he's truly well-versed on it's inner workings, even though he says he is.

But, since we're being asked to discuss who Triple H's top advisors should (or should not) be, let me take a moment to diss Paul Heyman. That he knows how to run a wrestling company shouldn't be questioned, since he's already done it.....and carried ECW further than most thought possible. Still, the reasons he might be a good advisor are the same reasons he might be a bad one: he thinks he knows it all and while happy to dispense wisdom and advice, he apparently has no patience with those who disagree with him. That's a truly bad quality for a right-hand man to possess. No, the boss doesn't want a yes man.....but he sure as hell doesn't want someone who'll tell him to his face that he's full of shit.....which I have the feeling Heyman did to Stephanie somewhere along the line...... and later conducts interviews with people outside the organization he served, heaping abuse and criticism upon the person he worked for. If that's your idea of a good right-hand man......hire Paul Heyman.:disappointed: At any rate, he wants to run a wrestling organization; not serve someone else.

What about William Regal? Again, who really knows what type of mind for the business he might have? One thing in his favor; he's able to sit back and analyze company affairs without worrying about having to actually perform in the ring :blush:. It gives him plenty of opportunity to learn the business, and he has been around a hell of a long time. Plus, he's still employed through purge after purge over the years. Hell, they must have some reason for keeping him, no? Hopefully, it's for his advice and counsel.

Lastly, it's also possible Triple H will choose to have no right-hand man, figuring he can do it all himself, a la Paul Heyman. Perhaps he'll bounce ideas off his wife.

Or, maybe his eldest daughter Aurora will have a better mind for the business than any of 'em. When she installs herself as the first woman Unified Champion in 2025, we'll have a clearer idea.

The Butcher's hit the nail on the head!! Steph pulls the strings! HHH is her Patty Boy!
Give Jake (if he remains clean) the job in creative he should have got in 1991 along with Regal; Heyman; Anderson and Dreamer!

I draw your attention to the emboldened line of your above post. As the one asserting this claim in this thread, it is your job to provide evidence to support your argument, rather than inviting others to investigate for themselves.

If this standard were held as you demand of me, nearly every post on here would be deemed the same, unless you deny the existance of the WWE sex scandal and claims about the company culture.

Also, you can't go "The following information is fact" and then leave it completely unsourced.

Now, while I have heard certain ... rumours, about backstage behaviour of this nature, I take some of it with a pinch of salt. Some disgruntled people will say anything for money or even just attention. Maybe some are telling the truth. But do you really know for sure either way? I sure as hell don't. I've never been backstage at WWE. I won't go into that any further as it is not relevant to the topic at hand.

I get it, and maybe "fact" was the wrong word to use, how about "overwhelming collorated opinion of the wrestling universe"...

For example: Hulk Hogan and Shawn Michaels.

No two men have crushed more careers, bullied more people, or been complete dramatic, political queens in the wrestling world than these two. Can I "prove" it as fact? No. But does 95% of relavent wrestler testimony agree with me? Certainly. Thus, it becomes credible.

There is the same to be said about an exotic, swinger, homosexual, harrassment-for-pushes culture in the WWF over the years.. but it probably isn't as installed now as it was in the 80's and 90's.

The so called 'cream team' however, was Patterson, Terry Garvin and Mel Phillips, if you believe the rumor that they actually referred to themselves as that.
I guess it depends on if you think people who were sexual harrassed are credible testimony.

The "Cream Team" had numorous applications. Terry Garvin in particular was involved in a scandal with the ring boys, in which he'd require them to offer themselves to keep their jobs. Patterson, meanwhile, is more involved with the talent.
Garvin and Phillips were fired over the scandals you brought up and never returned to the company. Patterson was never fired, did resign for a while, and was brought back with open arms. Without those two around, the insinuations of sexual impropriety never resurfaced. Jerry Brisco was never a part of that (his wife might have been upset).
Vince McMahon has a wife, but is well known to swing with the best of them.. both ways.
I would love to know where Hulk Hogan, The Ultimate Warrior, Shawn Michaels and Randy Orton have been 'outed' as guys who performed sexual favors for the guys in charge to get ahead. Not just vague Internet rumors. Actual verifiable 'outings'. And what about the whole host of others who have reached the top of the WWE? Randy Savage, Bret Hart, Steve Austin, The Rock, John Cena? Were all these guys also letting Pat Patterson or someone else take advantage of them to get ahead?

I was clear that it wasn't only the wrestlers I listed, it'd pay to read posts before you reply to them.

Roddy Piper was molested by Pat Patterson.

Stephanie McMahon is on record questioning HHH's sexuality in the mid 90's with Shawn Michaels, and their closeness to Patterson and Vince is no secret, as well as their pushes to the top.

Meanwhile, unfortunately, the WWF/WWE has done an immaculate job of cleaning up the internet of any mention of these issues, so that they indeed only exist here and there in online wrestling forums. I know for a fact that the articles and testimony I used to source aren't in existance any more, because the pages were mysteriously taken down. The WWE is a mega-corporation, they cover their tracks well.

I don't honestly care if you "believe".. but the claim has been made repeatedly by MANY in the wrestling business.

Considering that Regal already has a good amount of work behind the scenes he may be that guy. Arn Anderson has been a road agent and behind the scenes literally since the day WCW folded. He is definately a guy who would have great knowledge and is respected by his peers.

Kevin Nash & Ric Flair are two of Trips closest friends in the business. Both are no doubt very smart about how to draw money and build characters but both have draw backs, Nash a bad rep as a big time behind the scenes politics guy and Flair has never wanted to commit full time to the backstage lifestyle.

I have no idea if Taker even wants such a role. Shawn Michaels clearly enjoys his distance from the wrestling world, making the occasional appearance but not really doing much else. Taker may be the same way, dont know.

In a perfect world HHH would have Regal & Anderson as his top road agents, training and evaluating talent with input in who to push and how. Then he'd have a booking commitee w/ Nash, Flair, Jim Ross, and maybe one other person with him & Steph having final say. Will we ever see a proverbial 'Dream Team' like this, I doubt it. It should be noted that NXT gets a lot of favorable reviews and Trips pretty much runs that himself. The main roster still has a lot of influence from Vince, Trips isnt in charge. Given the lackluster ratings and difficulty elevating talent, maybe Trips deserves more sway over the main show.

One thing a lot of new fans dont realize is that Trips has a very old school, 80s NWA bent to his tastes. He is more into gritty matches & more realistic stories than comedy angles and silliness. People waiting for a return to the Attitude Era style outrageousness probably wont get much of that as he gets more control.

As far as the sex stuff there were major criminal investigations I thought back in the early 90s over this. I remember reading about Patterson & Garvin in mainstream papers around that time, before the steroid trial that nearly crushed Vince.
I never remember rumors related to this with Hogan or Warrior. They were rumors back in the mid 90s re HBK but I dont remember anything substantiated. There were also rumors about Brett Hart & Sunny, I dont know how true that was. I dont care about rumors much, but the Patterson/Garvin Ring Boys thing was covered in the mainstream press.

Of course, it's almost impossible for us to know who has a "mind" for the business. Some of the folks mentioned sound pretty well-versed on the business of pro wrestling when they speak, yet there are so many factors the head of an organization would filter in when choosing his right-hand man/woman that it's impossible to know them all.

Take Hulk Hogan (please). I remember feeling disgusted when he claimed to have "taught Vince McMahon Jr. the business." Okay, do I really know that the sum of his business acumen lies in his ability to promote himself, without actually considering the big picture for an organization? No, I don't, but this entire topic revolves around what we've seen in the past from certain individuals, which leaves us short of inside knowledge. In Hogan's case, the fact he's been in the business a long time is not indicative that he's truly well-versed on it's inner workings, even though he says he is.

But, since we're being asked to discuss who Triple H's top advisors should (or should not) be, let me take a moment to diss Paul Heyman. That he knows how to run a wrestling company shouldn't be questioned, since he's already done it.....and carried ECW further than most thought possible. Still, the reasons he might be a good advisor are the same reasons he might be a bad one: he thinks he knows it all and while happy to dispense wisdom and advice, he apparently has no patience with those who disagree with him. That's a truly bad quality for a right-hand man to possess. No, the boss doesn't want a yes man.....but he sure as hell doesn't want someone who'll tell him to his face that he's full of shit.....which I have the feeling Heyman did to Stephanie somewhere along the line...... and later conducts interviews with people outside the organization he served, heaping abuse and criticism upon the person he worked for. If that's your idea of a good right-hand man......hire Paul Heyman.:disappointed: At any rate, he wants to run a wrestling organization; not serve someone else.

What about William Regal? Again, who really knows what type of mind for the business he might have? One thing in his favor; he's able to sit back and analyze company affairs without worrying about having to actually perform in the ring :blush:. It gives him plenty of opportunity to learn the business, and he has been around a hell of a long time. Plus, he's still employed through purge after purge over the years. Hell, they must have some reason for keeping him, no? Hopefully, it's for his advice and counsel.

Lastly, it's also possible Triple H will choose to have no right-hand man, figuring he can do it all himself, a la Paul Heyman. Perhaps he'll bounce ideas off his wife.

Or, maybe his eldest daughter Aurora will have a better mind for the business than any of 'em. When she installs herself as the first woman Unified Champion in 2025, we'll have a clearer idea.

That Paul Heyman bit is kinda true (assuming you're going off of the doc, how much of that is fact and how much is it Steph's account of things; who is going to correct her in a WWE produced doc lol) but if you've seen his doc, it seems like his kids mellowed him out. Also, he can be head of creative on Smackdown (or whatever the B-Show is called then) and Steph/HHH can handle RAW.

Like Vince said in the doc (according to Heyman): it's better to have him pissing out of the castle than on it...

Knowing Paul Heyman's creative skills (not as a businessman, strictly creative), they'd feel really silly not letting him exhibit that creativity and then he go to another wrestling promotion or MMA promotion and revolutionizes their product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back