• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HHH - Face or Heel at WM

MizMark

Pre-Show Stalwart
Okay, a number of questions, all of them assuming that HHH faces Taker at WM.

1, Do you want to see a face or heel HHH take on a face Taker?
2, Which do you think is best for business and buy rates?
3, If the match is streak v. career, should this alter whether HHH is face or heel?
4, Would HHH be able to work as a heel after so long out?

I personally do not want to see HHH as a face take on Taker, but if it is a streak v. career match and HHH is a heel, HHH obviously loses, what do the fans do? Does HHH break being heel straight after his loss? If he was heel, the fans should be cheering his defeat, but after such a long and epic career I can't see that happening.

I also cannot see HHH getting over as a heel in the first place, he has been out for so long that he will get a monster pop when he returns, what would he have to do to actually get over as a heel?

A lot of questions there I know, but I cannot see a way for WWE to deliver Taker v. HHH in a streak v. career match without HHH being face, or at least a tweener, which is a huge pity because HHH makes an awesome heel.

Triple H will be face. He'll want his revenge on Sheamus for attacking him and intentionally side-lineing him for 9 months.

Where is this HHH/Taker Streak vs. Career stuff coming from? Dirt-sheet's, internet rumor's, our minds?

I can't see Triple H return, for two months, just to retire.

And besides, they mentioned once again this past RAW how "Sheamus may have ended Triple H's career." Why would they continue to mention Triple H being attacked by Sheamus if that wasn't the plan anymore?

If Triple H was gonna avenge Shawn, they would build it up for more then two months. The would have revealed that Triple H took Undertaker out, was the brain's behind him being buried alive. Something? A month and a half build for a match between two of the today's biggest legend's just does'nt seem right.

Triple H will want to have revenge on Sheamus.

It's like Undertaker returning after being Buried Alive in 2003, but freaking the living shit out of Kurt Angle and facing Angle at Mania. It wouldn't make sense.

Triple H will be face. He'll want his revenge on Sheamus for attacking him and intentionally side-lineing him for 9 months.

Where is this HHH/Taker Streak vs. Career stuff coming from? Dirt-sheet's, internet rumor's, our minds?

I can't see Triple H return, for two months, just to retire.

And besides, they mentioned once again this past RAW how "Sheamus may have ended Triple H's career." Why would they continue to mention Triple H being attacked by Sheamus if that wasn't the plan anymore?

If Triple H was gonna avenge Shawn, they would build it up for more then two months. The would have revealed that Triple H took Undertaker out, was the brain's behind him being buried alive. Something? A month and a half build for a match between two of the today's biggest legend's just does'nt seem right.

Triple H will want to have revenge on Sheamus.

It's like Undertaker returning after being Buried Alive in 2003, but freaking the living shit out of Kurt Angle and facing Angle at Mania. It wouldn't make sense.

I agree that it doesn't make sense for HHH to face Taker after not taking care of Sheamus, but maybe HHH takes care of Sheamus and then goes after Taker, even though there is so little time.

I really don't see myself how HHH can come back for 5 weeks after being out so long and then retiring, but so many different sources are reporting that this is going to happen. It makes SENSE for Taker to face Barrett and HHH to face Sheamus, but the only thing I can think of is that HHH wants to retire now.

Ask yourself, why is Taker returning on Raw this coming week? He hasn't been out for THAT long so surely he returns on Smackdown if he is going to face Barrett at WM? All signs point to Taker v. HHH.

HHH has always been better as a heel and would make it interesting going into a match as you would feel HHH would do anything to win.

He will be a face however for three reasons:-

1, His return will cause many fans to cheer him as he has been out a long time, therefore not creating much heat for him.

2, If it is his last match I can't see him being heel then accepting a standing ovation from the fans and thanking them etc.

3, He is wrestling for his buddy HBK, which again is a face motive.

4, Why turn him heel for 6 weeks when he has spent something like the last 3 years as a face, to then have him retire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back