• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HHH-COO

I could be going crazy, due to being extremely sleepy but I noticed something recently and .............

Triple H is now WWE Chief Operating Officer. He was "placed" in this role by the WWE Board of Directors because Vince McMahon was unfit to continue to operate the company.

Vince's on air role as Chairmen of the Board always allowed him on screen time, but Vince never over did it. He would be involved in segments throughout each show but sparingly. Usually 20 minutes top, depending on the storyline or angle. Vince would also usually only appear on one show, mainly Raw, but again depending on the storyline he did do some work on Smackdown from time to time.

I'm not sure how many people remember Triple H during his time leading Evolution, but he averaged 30+ minutes of on air time during that run. Anytime when Triple H was champion he would average 30+ minutes of on air time.

What I'm getting at is that now since Triple H has taken over as "Chief Operating Officer" its seems as if Triple H is making up for his lost on air time from the past year. Lets remember he was off TV most of 2010 due to injuries, and filming bad movies. He's directly involved in the storyline with CM Punk, hes involved in match making, hes was involved in the storyline between Christian and Orton on Smackdown a few weeks ago, hes involve in most backstage segments, he has a large on air presents on both Smackdown and Raw. He went from not being on WWE TV at all, to being on WWE TV for over an hour a week.

Nash is brought back to an On Air role to WWE TV, and he fucking stinks, but now for the 3rd or 4th week in a row we get to experience 5-10 minutes of Nash on TV a week. If he was wrestling I probably wouldn't care as much, but I mean lets be serious can Nash wrestle at this point in his career? Nash also is an active actor... well umm he's in movies but he's not good so again we see time being invested into someone who isn't a full time wrestler in the WWE.

Miz and Truth are currently starting a story about a conspiracy being in place because Triple H is in charge, and how due to him being in charge there being held back, and have lost their pushes.

Cena and Punk are still the biggest stars in the WWE, and are expected to have a lot of on air time in order to please their fans. Everyone listed Punk or Cena as their #1 star on their top 10 list, but in actuality in the WWE right now Triple H is in the #1 position due to the amount of on air time hes received over the past couple of months...

Does anyone else see an issue with this?

Oh honey, don't get sad that no-one answered your thread. But, don't worry, I will, sweetheart.

Does anyone else see an issue with this?

NO.

I was really hoping that no one would post in this thread and it would've just faded away. I needed a good laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back